Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

SNATCHED MERCH

I've looked at many apps for our store to create reports, The support and help from the team here added to the great pricing makes it the perfect choice!

Sign Swag USA

I tried over 8 different apps to get one line per Order Number. In that line I just needed Order#, Cost, and Shipping and then have it total.

The only one to get it done, and in 5 minutes, was Sam. I am about to make my supplier very happy by decreasing his daily paperwork time by 90%.

Perfect, Thanks.

Luxsea Swimwear

Great app, the reports are so useful! Especially useful for seeing reports by country. Excellent customers service also. Thank you

AdSalutem

Mi serviva una app che calcolasse i Corrispettivi di fine giornata da copiare poi in contabilità. App perfetta, corrispettivi calcolati in base all'IVA, schedulati per l'invio ogni mattina via email o Google Sheet e problema risolto. Ottimo aiuto anche della assistenza, praticamente rispondono e risolvono in tempo reale

Arable Labs (Shop Arable)

Yes... it's worth it. Every bit of data that's possible to expose from your store? Instant previews? A team that pro-actively(!) strives for customer success? Check, check, check. "Come for the data, stay for the customer service," haha. There's not much more to say--install the free trial, open a template that almost meets your exact use case, tweak to your liking, and see if you aren't able to export everything you need. Maybe you want to see all open, unfulfilled orders, that aren't tagged "shipmentHold"--and maybe you want to schedule that report. Easy! Tons of possibilities. Hit uninstall before the trial ends if you don't get value out of it, but do check with live chat first to see if maybe you didn't uncover a feature that would help you get exactly what you need. They're good people. Thanks team, keep it up!

Barcode Kwt

amazing app, Reuben did a great job assisting me! you can customize any report easily with his prompt support

Crossroads Collective

Any time we have trouble pulling specific reports, Report Pundit always gets it for us. They have saved us so many headaches and so much time. We really recommend using them.

Parkdale PPE

I use Report Pundit to easily create a variety or reports. There are many ebuilt in reports to use as a base for custom ones. What has been really helpful is that I can share links to that report and anyone with the link can view them. They don't need to login to shopify. You can also password protect the links. Support is chat based. I used it once so far and they responded quickly.

Shiraiwa K.K.

Very useful for collecting accounting data. It is good to be able to select necessary data and unnecessary data.

Exquisito Chocolates

This app provides great customer service for creating custom reports. They take their time to understand your exact needs.