Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Twinings North America

This app saves me time and allows us to be proactive with our reporting needs. Such a huge help to get live support when developing reports. Would highly recommend to any shopify stores.

FoodEvolution

Amazing app, it solved us a lot of problems :) Ruben and the squad are amazing on customer service! Keep up the good work!

The Avett Brothers Store

We've tried a few reporting apps and this really is the easiest to use while also allowing us to create custom reports for just about everything. Their support is great and fast.

ketolibriyum

Awesome help - easy to use reporting. Would recommend to anyone! Support is quick and responsive and helped solve any questions without much back and fourth.

HANRO

Hands down the best reporting app on Shopify - love it! The support is second to none, helpful and responsive.

Everytopbrand.com

very decent app helpful support you should get it if you are looking to get well-detailed reports for your store,
plus very fast reply from the support and full good assistant

DGN-Kilters

Awesome..Awesome..Awesome App. Awesome Support. Fastest as ever and wish had it since before. Keep it up Report Pundit App. I love the support as it saves the time.

Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section Shop

Good support in getting me started. Am in early stages of using it but it looks very promising. In only 10min time I did my first report. It will be great and insightful using this app.

Pink Paparatzi

Just signed up but so far its super easy to navigate. They were also very friendly, quick to respond and help with my questions.

Montreal Weights

I needed a very specific tax report and the technical support was awesome, they can create every report you need.