Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Death Row Records

Report Pundit has been a huge time saver for our company. We manage multiple Shopify stores and their app has been a great cost effective solution for pulling combined data reports across multiple Shopify URLs. The Support Team is fast and efficient and makes correcting any issues you may run into stress free. Highly Recommend!

Studio Style

I'm glued to this app!!! It makes reporting so easy. The chat feature makes it VERY easy to get in touch with customer service. They can customize reports for whatever you need. Sales, sales by vendor, inventory on hand, etc. Reports every business owner needs to have.

Olivias Drøm

really great app and wonderful support :) It will help me alot in the future with my reports to my accountant.

Jewelry by Sharla

The first task I needed to complete was to sort my sales by collection. As soon as I installed the app, a representative asked if they could help me and within a couple of minutes, I had the report I needed. I'm so impressed and looking forward to exploring the possibilities of this app.

The Frye Company

Great app, let's you download reports extremely fast even for large amounts of data. Customization is pretty good, and anything you can't do within the app, the support team can likely build for you.

THE LAUNDRY ROOM

Love the auto-reporting email feature with may formats to choose from. Great customer service help with customizing reports & fixing any issues that might arise. We use this data for on demand production reporting & planning also to report fulfilled orders to pay our sales agents commissions. Love me some data! <3

Firefly Stores

The customer service is amazing. They were very quick to respond and very helpful! The answered all my questions.

Pre Lab Pro®

Brilliant support team and great report suite. Very easy to add in custom variables and pull large amounts of data. Overall, it's brilliant for analysts and large data

Milton & Mane

Today I was struggling to create a tax report and Rueben was the BEST!!! he created the report within minutes! This was taking me so much time every month to complete and now all I have to do is click a button to get my information! Thank you Rueben!!

vinokilo.com

The app uses the same columns used in Shopify reports page which makes it quite easy to create a report!
Many options to customize your report which isn't hard to understand or use.
Finally, the customer care team is 10/10!. They sent me an email checking everything is fine and when I needed help, it took like 5 minutes until it was solved.
Would defiantly recommend