Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Bite Fuel | Protein Cookies and Protein Granola

Report Pundit fills in the gaps that Shopify leaves behind in reporting. The ease and infinite possibility of setting up custom reports are endless. It is a great product for a super fair price.

Devon Windsor

This app is amazing, and their support team is even better!! :) Whenever I need a report, they are super responsive and I have many custom reports within 5 minutes. Thank you for the help.

ECD Lacrosse

I talked to Reuben from Customer Service while using the free trial version, he's been doing amazing work and has created all the reports we need. Highly recommend this app.

US Park Pass

First time working with the support team of RP and Ruben was huge help. He built out a few reports quickly and was open to all my suggestions and needs in the reports. Quick, easy and will save us hours in reporting every week. Excellent work!

Fedua - B2B

Great customer service, the chat with humans save me in my project! I use it the have accurate reports and to schedule the email send to agents.

Peaks Fly Fishing

Use this to forecast inventory for purchasing and also to run a whole host of other types of reports for our accountants. It's very good, even better, if I'm stuck and ask on the live chat, usually in a couple of minutes they build a report for me that does exactly what I need.

Create Room Canada

I really love this app! It allows me to generate highly customized reports. I also love how responsive their customer service is!

CharmBox

Very helpful staff. I love all of the report options. I have saved a lot of time and errors when dong my financial reports.

Vape Shop Outlet

A great app which allows us to report on details that Shopify cannot. The ability to schedule reports also saves us a lot of time each week/month. The main reason for the 5 stars however is the service we have received from their support staff. They respond quickly, they're extremely competent, friendly and they get stuff done.

Vape Shop

This is a great app which allows us to report on the finer details that Shopify cannot, such as manual discounts, which are essential to our sales reports. The ability to schedule reports also saves us a lot of time each week/month. Every person is the right person with Report Pundit. Highly recommended.