Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

MISHA

David is very helpful to streamline the Shopify payout report as per our requirement. Highly recommended.

SUVA Beauty

I have been able to create customized reports that allow for easy reconciliation for paypal and shopify payments in Xero Accounting. It has preformed much better than dedicated Xero reconciliation apps but with the added benefit of handling the paypal side. Highly recommend!

ARDENT

This app is a life saver and there are many useful features.

The support team helped me create a custom report to understand how many products in each size have sold over a selected timeframe. This has improved our stock management and made purchasing from suppliers extremely easy and accurate (which was previously very time consuming trying to review orders individually through Shopify).

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to extract useful data from their store to enable accurate decision making!

Worldbuilders Market

Our organization was looking to get up to the hour reports on our sales. With Report Pundit we were able to get the information that we were looking for. When one of the reports was not quite what we were looking for they Were right there to help us create a custom report. They patiently worked with us and gave us all the help we needed. Great customers support!

MelaGummy

Great help and app! I needed it to create custom discount reports and it works perfectly. Thanks for this affordable app!

Dabolly

Great app. We used the report generated from Report Pundit for inventory management, sales/order management, and data analysis. The support team has been very helpful and responsive.

Fan is Fan

Very useful, they have an online chat where you can ask anything and they design the reports you need really fast!

Rinkit Pty Ltd

Great App! I rely on this all too often to get data out of Shopify. Flexible, easy to use interface, makes it essential for ongoing fast data extracts. Good job!

HockeySupremacy.com

Amazing app, amazing support. Whit this app you can export and crunch data in every ways. This is a must!

Sip & Say

Great App! The owner will help you free of charge to get any reports that are not already built in, and even while on the trial! This has made me a customer for life. Thanks again!