Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

San Antonio Academy - Uniform Store

We need a very specific report for our business office. I had a difficult time in Shopify. Within a few minutes, they help me create what we needed. Excellent.

Bunny Knots

This is exactly the app we needed to breakdown our daily reports for our unique business! Their customer service is TOP NOTCH! They saved our bacon. 10 stars! The most user friendly report generator, easy to navigate for everyday people!! Reuben will help out with any type of custom report you may need!!

TruPatriot

The reporting app I was using ran out of reports, ouch. I was just getting starting and needed reporting capabilities for our company and our customers. ReportPundit to the rescue. Starting the adventure with some great (GREAT) customer service - we all know how important that is. I am excited to see where this goes.

La Maison Tricotée

I started the trial. I was afraid. I signed in. Get help (Hi David!) and I had the exact data I need to create a report for my team. The flexibility and modularity is exactly what I need.

Bath Sorbet

Signed up for Report Pundit last week and it does exactly as advertised. I need inventory reports sent daily to Google Drive for my Production Team and this app performs that function great!

Also the customer service has been great. I received a personalized email this morning from Support asking if my inventory reports were working out and also offering to create any report needed free of charge.

Conservatrice

I would give this App 10 stars if I could. It literally is saving our lives. David was wonderful and talked me off the ledge today. It does everything you needed from Shopify and never understood why it was missing. Easily navigated and set up for customized reporting. Tracking inventory is easy and was something we dearly missed. I need to catagorize our goods, customizing reports was simple. I was frustrated with exporting to a spreadsheet. No need with Pundit...SO SO GREAT!

RHANDERS

Great app that's given us new insights to our business and very useful reports. Had a few questions and the support was very fast and helpful

Purr Clothing

Flexible reporting with scheduling & report sending. Very responsive support.
Adds much missed reporting to core functionality.

KATCH ME

Great report app and the online support team is amazing.

The Spirit Shop

Knocked it out of the park and an awesome upgrade to Data Export App. Customer Service is always on point.