Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

TheLocalCO

just installed this app it didn't quite have what i need but john and David were very quick to help me and build exactly what i needed excellent app and excellent customer support would very much recommend

Axel Glade

Tried all the report apps out there. By far the best one in the market. No beating it. The daily emails make it so easy to get a snapshot of yesterday. Absolutely love it!

The Inspire Food Company

Just started using it for a customized tax report, and to my surprise it was able to get most of the data in the report that I needed. Service chat was also very helpfull and they will try to find out later how to get the missing information in the report. So far so good !

PerryCo. Shoes

This made it easy to do custom reports. Also, customer service was fast and helped me run the necessary reports.

Sure Look It

Great app, can create any kind of report you need. Support chat staff, very helpful and replied to me after 2 minutes.

Sewing Supply Depot

Reports I've set up include tracking fulfillment data and calculating sales tax remittance. Amazing!!

Drew's Stews

Love this app! My bookkeeper loves it! My delivery driver loves it! It gives us all the reporting functionality I wish was built in. The support team has been super helpful with troubleshooting and helping with custom fields. Definitely recommend!

Grace & James Kids

Jim has been helping us tremendously! We've had lots of questions and they've answered in a timely manner. The app is very user friendly and easy to understand. We are happy to switch to Report Pundit!

Gourmend Foods

A super helpful app for what should be built in to Shopify (in our opinion!). But, very happy to support an independent developer that's helping us sellers out. The team has even helped us build our custom reports over live chat in real time. So - a great app and great customer support. Good stuff.

NCMPRBL

5's! Dominic was a godsend helping with our reports both quarterly and throughout the year. As a novice to the small business bookkeeping area, this app is definitely needed and will help you properly allocate funds where needed! Thanks again.