Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

TLC Direct

This reporting app is quite impressive! It has extensive reporting creating capabilities. The support team has been excellent!!! Thank you Dominic for all of your help (and patience) with helping us get started with some of our custom reports! Excellent app for reporting needs!

Coffee Galore

Online chat is awesome. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes, and the solutions to my problems are just as fast. This app helps me manage my store in ways that Shopify doesn't.

HAALA Denim

The team is always very responsive via their chat feature. They are always willing to help and go the extra distance to get you the report you need. I have had their team help with several custom reports. Sam has been extremely helpful. I've needed them to help provide many custom reports that I could not generate within Shopify. certainly recommend them!

Cali Raised LED

Exactly what I need, easy to customize and Dominic helped when I got stuck. ***** 5 STAR for sure!!!

Victor Churchill

The best customer support of any app we have ever used, probably the Gold Standard for what every app team should be like. Thank you ReportPundit for helping us with all our report troubles. A perfect and flexible app for all needs.

American Wood Moldings

Great features and excellent customer support! A big thanks to Sam who walked me through setting up my reports! Thank you so much!!!

shallow pools

thanks for the help with setting up my stores and merging everything together, nice customer support

Merci

great help, always are there to respond to any of my questions. thanks support team i appreciate it

islamitischekleding.nl

This app is like a magic box and this customer service (Dominic) is like magican! I cannot work anymore withour this App. Just amazing for an amazing price! I love it!!!

BELLE FEVER

Good Tool to have, and staff is very helpful also. Many reports to explore and great insights to store performance