Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Create Room Canada

I really love this app! It allows me to generate highly customized reports. I also love how responsive their customer service is!

CharmBox

Very helpful staff. I love all of the report options. I have saved a lot of time and errors when dong my financial reports.

Vape Shop Outlet

A great app which allows us to report on details that Shopify cannot. The ability to schedule reports also saves us a lot of time each week/month. The main reason for the 5 stars however is the service we have received from their support staff. They respond quickly, they're extremely competent, friendly and they get stuff done.

Vape Shop

This is a great app which allows us to report on the finer details that Shopify cannot, such as manual discounts, which are essential to our sales reports. The ability to schedule reports also saves us a lot of time each week/month. Every person is the right person with Report Pundit. Highly recommended.

Tree Myriah

I just downloaded and used the app to help me organize sales tax per state and county! Excellent customer service, this app saved my hours of time! Thank you!

Spartansuppz

Quality app and support was fantastic to tailor things exactly to our needs. Would recommend to anyone

BebeBri Apparel

James was so helpful! I needed a very specific report for out of state sales and he made it for me. Highly Recommend

Impact Banners and Signs

Report Pundit is a must-have app for Shopify. Customer support is always fast and responsive to what report I am trying to create. They are continually coming up with new solutions. Love the wide selection of reports plus everything is customizable to what is needed. I would say this is one of the best apps available.

The Birch Store

This app is very helpful if you need reports beyond Shopify's basic capabilities. The option to have them build you custom reports is very helpful.

Beautiful Health

I just signed up and got immediately customer support . They helped me determine my end of day stock on a daily basis . they customized my report twice.. I love this app