Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Da Mui Lab

Great app! AWESOME chat help! Included videos to help me navigate & make reports! Just what I needed

Gordon-Conwell Online Store

Very fast and helpful reporting program to show the data we need for our store. I tried other report apps that had pieces of what we were looking for but none could offer the quantity and customizations that this app offered. Their greatest strength is customer service. The team is friendly and work hard to customize reports based on my stores unique set up and transaction history. Highly recommended!

GripsExpress.com

User friendly and customer support is excellent if you need reports alone with easy to use and great customer service this is the one.

Laws of Nature Cosmetics®

This app is truly amazing and time-saver! I highly recommend it for any size business. Will be a forever user!

SaKO7

Fantastic customer service! Thank you to Gabriel and the rest of the Report Pundit Team! The APP delivers on what is promises, and more.

The Calzone Kitchen

Believe the hype! Fantastic App, Super easy to use and provides really valuable information at an affordable price. Can't recommend enough. Wouldn't be without it.

T-sciple

I just installed it- I believe it will be useful to my store. It appears to have great reports and a lot of them.

Økosjokolade AS

The app is very flexible and you have the posibility to make any report you may need. Once I understood how to set all the different variables (with a litle help from the fantastic customer service), I got everything I needed. Thanks!

Premium eJuice

This is the best reporting app ever developed for Shopify hands-down! If you are looking for a way to generate real-time reports from your Shopify data that are not only beautiful and feature-full but simple to create and change, look no further. The customer service is also amazing. I needed to create a custom tax report that required the addition of calculated fields and special grouping of data, and Sam from Report Pundit was very helpful in creating a report that provided me with exactly what I needed, quickly and at no additional cost. It's like having your own reporting team for those times when you need something a little more complex that you may not know how to develop on your own. I would recommend this app and more so the developer. Great app backed by the best service you could ever hope for!

Gaia Madservice

Great app. A lot of template reports to choose from, and endless customization options.
Top quality support. If you need help creating a custom report they will help you!