Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

The Pretty Beautique

I installed this app to find out my state sales since there wasnt a way to find out on Shopify and James was really helpful and helped me figure out everything i needed to. I really recommend this app to anyone who is in the same situation i am in!

Crockd

Sam from support is amazing! Helped me with some custom report features that saved a lot of manual work with excel. Highly recommend this app & team!

Copper and Salt

Really helpful having support immediately to guide through the process! Simple and gave detailed reports

optiphi.com

AMAZING, Simple yet effective, took us 5 min to start and 2 min to get support and within 15 min had the necessary report up and running. Even managed to schedule it.

iDARina bijuterii

Amazinf support. Free report in minutes, under a minute I could say. When I requested an info (I wanted to sync afterwards that report), the link to the documentation was instantly provided. Hope to keep the same quick and helpful support onwards, will sure use this add on in the future.

Origami Paddler

I loved the support I got from Report Pundit! They quickly generated a report I wanted, and then modified it so it was just perfect. I'm so glad I found them!

Iron Bull Strength USA

Reuben was awesome! Helped me set up what I needed on all my stores. I am not the most technical person so I really appreciated his patience. Great customer service and good app.

Iron Bull Strength INT

James was very helpful and helped me set up the report I needed. Would recommend. Took the time to understand my needs and helped me craft the report I wanted.

Bo+Tee

I used this app to create a custom report to enable sales in local currency as well as GBP, I was struggling slightly so joined the live chat. I spoke with Dominic and Reuben, they were both extremely helpful and created the report I required in a very efficient manner with the exact detail I needed. Thank you.

Rebellious Inc.

The customer service is phenomenal. I had no idea how to make the reports I needed and this just takes all the guess work and confusion out of it. This is an absolute MUST for any small businesses that handle their own reports. Dominic was amazing - by far the best customer service I've received on any Shopify app. Great job!