Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

The Bias Cut

Great app - very easy to use, so many options and excellent customer service. Dominic was able to create specific reports for us within minutes. Highly recommend

Shirtbox

We started using Report Pundit because our last reporting application was too slow for us. We sell hundreds of thousands of product variations, and sending feeds to multiple advertisers on a regular basis just choked the store up. Report Pundit seems to use some really smart caching logic to keep the exports fast, and extremely up to date! We're seeing 50x faster speeds over our previous app, and no API choke! I can't thank Jackson, Reuben, David and Dominic enough for the effort they put in to getting us migrated over to this new app, and fixing all the issues I ran into with a smile!

Rebecca Chaperon

I used this app to report on a few simple sales figures to help with goal setting in my business and set up a customer data bank of transactions. The support offered is amazing : )

Biofield Tuning Store

This app is extremely robust. Way better than the regular shopify report ability. Given it is robust it can be very complex. It doesn't have to be for simple reports, but we wanted to use this to pull tailored reports around collections and tags (something Shopify does not support). Although I often was at the point of giving up on some of the things I was trying to create in this software, whenever I hit a wall I could reach out and live-chat with customer support (even on weekends and after hours they were there for me). This makes all the difference in the world. I think for complex reports I wouldn't have been able to figure out what we needed without the amazing assistance of the team. Dominic was especially helpful and seemingly always on the job. Highly recommend.

Pretavoir

My initial impressions on this app is that it could be exactly what we are looking for to keep orders and inventory as we need it. Reuben has been excellent with onboarding to remove issues with our data from shopify.

TLC Direct

This reporting app is quite impressive! It has extensive reporting creating capabilities. The support team has been excellent!!! Thank you Dominic for all of your help (and patience) with helping us get started with some of our custom reports! Excellent app for reporting needs!

Coffee Galore

Online chat is awesome. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes, and the solutions to my problems are just as fast. This app helps me manage my store in ways that Shopify doesn't.

HAALA Denim

The team is always very responsive via their chat feature. They are always willing to help and go the extra distance to get you the report you need. I have had their team help with several custom reports. Sam has been extremely helpful. I've needed them to help provide many custom reports that I could not generate within Shopify. certainly recommend them!

Cali Raised LED

Exactly what I need, easy to customize and Dominic helped when I got stuck. ***** 5 STAR for sure!!!

Victor Churchill

The best customer support of any app we have ever used, probably the Gold Standard for what every app team should be like. Thank you ReportPundit for helping us with all our report troubles. A perfect and flexible app for all needs.