Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Wonderland Gift Shoppes

Not only does this app have a lot of dimensions for reporting, but they also have a host of different values you can add. There is a little bit of a learning curve if you're not familiar with reporting software, but they have amazing customer support that you can contact live, right on the app itself. I was having issues knowing how to add a certain value into my report and Reuben, the live help agent, added the field I needed right into my report. How cool is that? I would highly recommend.

Rajanyas

Hands down one of the best App for Sale and Finance Analytics. Support is prompt and on-point! This is what we have been looking for.

Regal Sleep Solutions

One of the best apps I have worked with. The support team are awesome. They have helped me immensely and I don't know what I would do without this app. I use it weekly and monthly to help me calculate my Sales, Customer Deposits and many other reporting requirement I have.

HRDQ

Report Pundit is a powerful and easy to use report app for Shopify. The customer support is strong, just use the chat feature in the app for help. And the price is very competitive for this app segment.

Valley Farms Bird, Inc.

It's the best I've found so far for my report needs. Other apps with more reviews are not as good as this one. Great support too!

Michael Miles Creation

I used this app to help me with reports by state to keep track of the sales tax. The chat feature is amazing and I was able to get help with a report right away. Completely worth it!

TSY Music /TSY Beats

The support team is amazing! I emailed them many times while I was setting everything and they replied almost immediately. I can recommend this service for sure. Thank you.

Rabbit & Rose Boutique

My favorite thing about this app is the Live chat, and that if I don't see a report that meets my needs, they quickly make it for me and add to my reports! The only suggestion I have that would be handy, is that on some charts there is a lot of info, and the slider bar to move over is all the way at the bottom. It would be nice to be able to hold down my mouse and scroll over as needed so I don't loose my place.

ST Online, Inc

Great customer service and love the ability to have custom detailed reports for our sales team to work from!

HolyHealth

Great and prompt support ! The already given reports can be adjusted quite easily, if there are questions, you get support very fast. Can recommend !