Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Pinkbike

When we began to worry that we couldn't properly track our profits and losses, the Report Pundit team helped us work smarter, not harder. They are quick to help put together a custom report on the spot, no matter how difficult. This has been the best way to calculate our profit/losses in detail.

Thirty Seconds Out

We use this app for everything from inventory analysis to taxes, and it's awesome! We can run reports easily on our own, and if there's something we need a little help with, there's an actual human to instantly chat with to help us. Pretty amazing!

Theshirtfactory

Very Useful app. Must have for any shopify store. It has many ready to use reports. You can also create your own reports from thier easy to use interface.
Found this app very easy to use and gives the report instantly.

Bond Touch

Super easy to use and to create every kind of report you will ever need. Support team is always very responsive and incredibly helpful!

Bancuver Peru

They have good support

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry

I've been waiting for this app for YEARS!  It did take me a couple of days... Okay, a couple of weeks of my regular, hard-headed, "there's no way" attitude to realize the potential power behind this app and the future of the app.  I'm just accustomed to apps that are just a shadow of the description.  The app has lots of pre-built reports that I have not had time to get too far into, however, my attention is more on my problems and what kind of report solves or manages those or gives a piece o my life back.
ENTER MONSTER REPORT -
I have this one MONSTER report I work on monthly that pulls from all over the web, to get valid, comparable data into discussion format to make change/continue choices on marketing expenses and forums.  It's the LIFELINE of your business... particularly online business.   This report is a nightmare that takes HOURS AND HOURS to compile.  I've been searching for YEARS to take this monthly albatross from my neck and FINALLY, with this app, it looks as though I can!  The guys at Pumdit are attempting to build this report out for me!  That seems to be their thing.  If they don't have a report you need, but the information lives accessible on the web, they will build it for you  That's where I see the real value in this app.  After enough people with enough real-world problems, ask for custom reports, with a good, detailed description of the report function, this is going to be a GOLD MINE of an app because you know we ALL have the same problems in business!

Zarely

Great app, offers a lot of advanced reporting options that are not available in the Shopify dashboard. Also, their support is awesome. I just used their live chat support as I had some questions on how to create a complex report and they helped me set up what I wanted within minutes.

SuitsSelect

This app is an absolute lifesaver. Worth every penny and the support is super super quick and excellent service. We would be lost without it. Highly recommend. It allows us to create the reports we want and my favourite feature is something Shopify has missed, the ability to schedule reports to automatically send at certain times of the day on a daily, weekly, monthly basis

Evivo

Report Pundit, sister app to Data Export (same developers), is intuitive to work with and their customer service support is phenomenal.

theluxelab

This app saved us so much money and time! John quickly answered all of our questions and created a custom report for us exactly how we needed it. Highly recommend this app