Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Vers van Duin

Very happy with this app. The reports are very extensive and you can choose from many variables, which means you can collect an incredible amount of information about your customers and products. Definitely recommend this app

1of1 Card Shop

This is the app you need for organization. You can run reports to see who exactly ordered which product and how many of that product you ordered. I use it as a running 7 day report. The report I have automatically populate gives me name, product, qty and variant. Customer service is 24 hours a day 5 days a week with limited hours on the weekend WHICH IS STELLAR. No other apps on Shopify provide this type of support!!! Must download!

Little Farms

A must have if you need any substantial report. I wish I had known about this app from its launch!
Installed Report Pundit as an upgrade to Data Export (another useful app from the same stable), this one is just amazingly easy to use, it runs reports pretty quickly. In addition, the support is great. I may have just found my favourite app! Thanks David :)

VlogStore.ro

Excellent app with a huge amount of reporting fields available. Customer service is excellent too. It did exactly what I was looking for.

WWW.OXOSHOP.HU

Excellent customer service, and very helpful app. i can recommend for those, who wants to analyzie numbers

The Farmers Store Byron

I use this app to organise my orders for customers and to order stock from suppliers. I use it more than any other app in Shopify - it is simple to use and super flexible giving you access to all of the data in your store in whatever format you want. I love spreadsheets so I simply download the data and configure the reports in Excel. This Ap is a huge time saver and the team at Report Pundit are on hand whenever I had a question. I used another Ap which was OK - but very limited and more expensive. Thanks guys!

REAVERFIT

Such a timing saving ! Very useful to make your reporting automatique, customer service is also reactive, thank's !

Sierra Nevada Brewing Retail

Their support team is amazing and will help you (live) with custom reports any way you like them! We found this particularly useful for Payout reports filtered by POS locations, as well as Discount reports by discount type by location. Thank you very much!

The Record Hub

Great app for custom reports - we use it every day. Plus the guys will build you a report if you need something specific.

Phoenix, Oregon Movie

Excellent support both through email and chat. Really, really appreciate the offers to help with customization and scripting to create whatever is needed. Love the scheduling features. I was stuck with metafield implementation and they immediately & successfully came to the rescue! Tons of control over all types of reporting. Immediate sync functionality which is missing in many other reporting tools. Thank you, RP!!