Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

theluxelab

This app saved us so much money and time! John quickly answered all of our questions and created a custom report for us exactly how we needed it. Highly recommend this app

Butler Creative Childcare Resources

I've used this app to help me with inventory ordering and also creating segments from past data. I cant wait to see what else it can do. Excellent and fast customer service!

Climate-Shirt

Gute App mit vielen verschiedenen Möglichkeiten und einem super Supportteam!

Engl:
Good app with many different options for custom report templates and a great support!

Zippix Nicotine Toothpicks

This is an extremely useful and well put together app! The user experience is excellent, and the support staff is incredibly helpful. I highly recommend this app if you have reporting needs that the basic Shopify reports are unable to fill.

Gasko Liveno posudje

Fast support perfect app. All recommendations ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️☺️❤️ ❤️

ROOLEE

The customer service was amazing. We needed a custom report generated and they responded quickly and created the report to fit our needs very quickly. A great reporting app!

StyLED

Very helpful costumer service, they really know what they are doing. Also clean and organised app, easy to see what data or settings you're looking for.

Decor Savings

Great app! Couldn't be happier Reuben in CS is extremely helpful. Other apps do the same thing difference between this one is it exports in seconds where as other can export in hours.

Rug Savings

Awesome app, downloads file in seconds rather than hours on other apps, support is responsive, answers within a few seconds.

Waterloo Regional Police Members Collection

I used this app to help me build a number of custom reports for our finance and shipping departments. Always amazing customer support. The team is willing to help you build a custom report any time you need it. Often, I build a report that almost does what I need and the team is able to tweak it via the built in chat. Highly recommended.