Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

23/7 Global

Excellent customer service ! They create the report for you and can help encompass any data you need.

Volante Design

So far this app has been great. The flexibility and the wide range of available filters are extremely useful, and being able to schedule a report to save to a google sheet is something I didn't know i needed until now. Pulling reports sometimes takes a few minutes, especially if the report is searching a larger pool, but chat support helped me alter my filters to cut that time down significantly.

Royal + Reese

Report Pundit has been a lifesaver. Their chat support is excellent and we haven't found a report they couldn't create. They are definitely the best report engine we have tried through Shopify.

Adee Honey Farms

App works great. A little confusing to start with, but the built in support chat helped me get my report put together almost instantly. Thanks!

Moda Xpress

LOVE this app! If you know what you need to see, it's the only reporting app you need. Just select the fields you want to view and viola it spits out the information and ACCURATELY! First time sync takes some time but then it loads pretty quickly. Support is great too! If you finally want to see some clear answers on how things are doing in your store, get this app :)

ClothingUnder10

Amazing app if you need reports not easily accessible through shopify. Custom reports make it easy to find exactly what you need. If something doesn't work, support was great as well and they helped create the reports I needed. Thanks!

Rotor Riot Store

Very good customer service backing up a good product! I needed a quick report, asked for help and all is good!

Miradoom

Awesome App, the Reports are very clean and customizable with lot of possibility. You Can schedule and filter report easily, and the function with Google sheet is very nice for me.

The customer support is also AWESOME.
I used many Reports APP on shopify and this app is so far the best at the best price ! Don't hesitate

Miradory

This app is the best Reporting app on shopify ! You can do everything and the support is very nice also - They can help you easily and very fast. (The best support team i have talk since my 3 years on shopify)

I can only recommend at 100% !
Good job

Secretlab Asia

Was looking for an app to generate detailed Shopify customer data, and this is quite easy to use. Would recommend it.