Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

McGregor New York Online Shop

Brilliant App, super quick service via Chat. Really the best apps so far for complete reporting and analyses!

C A R I U M A

Best one yet! Amazing speed + excellent support for customization. What more can you ask for????????

Pasta Boi

Highly recommended this app, its solved all my issues I had. The support its very fast and efficient. They are always quick to reply and easy to get hold off. This is a must have app for any Shopify Store.

Gro-Rite

I use the Report Pundit App to pull all necessary information regarding PickUp Orders, Delivery Orders, Inventory Needed. This app is boundless easy to use and exports to excel wonderfully. This App is highly customizable I highly recommend this App.

MIND-DUST

It's the best app for generating reports I've come across so far. Easy to use. Lots of fitures and filters to customize your reports. I simply like it.

Sugar Daddies Bakery by David and Greg

Amazing customer service. This app has tremendous business value. Pricing is great, and ability to have instant support assist when building new code for reports is a value you cannot put a price tag on. Highly Recommend.

We migrated from another report tool and very happy with the results.

JennaBenna Sorority

This app and its customer service are AMAZING!!! I had a pretty specific report that I needed that seemed a little out of what I thought was possible. David not only was able to do it for me, but made it so easy and uploaded it into my reports. This app is an absolute must have if you need custom analytics. Can't say enough good things about it and the customer service!

SLO Down Wines

Very flexible reporting system, we use it for several compliance reports that need specific formatting. Great customer support too.

What Chefs Want! Southeast HD

This app is all you will need! It allows you to create and filter reports to get exactly what is needed. You can also sync the reports to your Google drive and share with your teammates. Best of all, their customer support is amazing!! They respond instantly and will walk you through any issues. I highly recommend this app!

JEWELUP LT

Reuben af his team went above and beyond to assist us in with our challenges. The app is the only reporting app anyone eve needs.