Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Vic's Meat

Reportpundit has one of the best support systems I have ever experienced. They should be the pinnacle example of what EVERY company's support team should look, feel and act like. Every request we make, the reps ALWAYS make the report for us and seriously help us out with any request. You guys are amazing, you have my biggest thank you for all the help you have provided us for the last 6 months.

BrownBread

We tried out several reporting apps but found Report Pundit the best by far. Functionality wise, it allows you to create reports for draft orders and payouts which most apps don't. It's also very quick and easy to build reports, but the thing that really makes it stand out is the support. There is a live chat feature on the page and I've never had to wait very long to get help. The support team will troubleshoot your reports and also make changes if required. They have also implemented some changes to the app which I requested, which was really helpful. I would highly recommend this app for reporting!

BRONZE SNAKE

Quick to reply and setup the reports I asked for. Easy to use and has everything you could need. Great selection of reports out of the box.

Upful Blends

John was Super helpful in showing me how this program works and so far so good. Satisfying all my reporting needs. :)

Canna River

Worth every dollar, was struggling with creating commission reports based off the tags we put in every order each month. Love every feature this app offers and if you need help message them in the bottom left corner. They are on it! Thank you - Canna River

Ty Coed Treehouse

Customer service has been great. Really helpful. I would recommend to anyone requiring a similar service

DANIELLA SHEVEL®

I use this app to get reports on a weekly basis for my store and the customer service is amazing and always there to help me build custom reports. Super helpful and responsive.

Exploding Kittens

Our accounting dept needed a comprehensive report that could be used for our month end sales reports. The team behind Report Pundit were always quick to respond, and started making any changes we requested within minutes of our asking. Amazing Service. 100% RECOMMEND.

BY FAR

We used this app to automate reporting through google sheets and to integrate with other software solutions for analysis. The app provides pretty much everything one would need in terms of reporting. Moreover, the customer support is outstanding and they helped me several times to generate and automate the right reports. I strongly recommend this app to anyone who might need more advanced reporting tools.

IRANZO

I must say, a very customer driven company, try to resolve issues on earlier basis, I had an issue and company was keen to guide .