Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Gaia Madservice

Great app. A lot of template reports to choose from, and endless customization options.
Top quality support. If you need help creating a custom report they will help you!

Crowned Boutique

This app was great in helping me get a report for my CPA. She wanted specific items that I couldn't pull from Shopify. Not only did they have what I needed, they actually helped me create the report! So thankful for this app!

The Soft Brick Company

Very versatile app - really allows for great in-depth analysis of A LOT of different stats, including Products, Customers, Inventory, Transactions etc. It's surprising that some of this isn't built in to Shopify as standard - but this app definitely fulfils that need.

The support is SUPERB too - almost instant responses on the chat and so far they've been able to help with every single query we've thrown at them.

The 5 star reviews are justified - wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

VTP RAIRAH FOODS PVT LTD

its really good app for reporting. its been great exprince. they provide customization report facility. their support its greater than expected. you ping them within 5 mint they are there for u.

GeneLife

Was looking for a reporting app that would automate most of the reports required by our management and this one seems to fit the bill. The feature to do scheduled exports to Google Drive is a lifesaver. Support was really good as well.

Corston

The functionality and the ability to adapt/tailor the reports to suit sales, procurement and warehouse departments is very good indeed. I found the support very far to reply and quick to resolve problems, even creating reports for me - excellent

evedevices.com

Best app for getting accurate reports from multiple stores at the same time! Support has been super helpful with creating reports and getting to know the system

evedevices.com

If you are looking for an app to get your reports look no further. Its THE best app out there with the best possible support. John from support team helped me combine reports of 2 stores into one and create report I so much needed!

Plötubúðin.is

This is a great app that has exactly what I needed to offer.
It has great reporting for my thousands of products and has a great feature for me to send my creditors scheduled sales reports.

The customer service is very good where I got all the help I needed!

My Crest Whitestrips

I tried to create some custom report for packing and accounting purposes. This apps fits my needs perfectly. All the field and rows are very customisable. I also work with their customer services, which help a lot on working my custom report. They deliver fast and profession advice and help. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.