Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Secretlab Asia

Was looking for an app to generate detailed Shopify customer data, and this is quite easy to use. Would recommend it.

MaaMee

After trying many apps and accounting softwares, I finally landed into ReportPundit. This app generates extensive reports which can be used for easy profit/tax calculations. The customer support is excellent, very quick and helpful.

Filling Pieces

Very user-friendly and quick app to make all kinds of exports.
I mostly use it for inventory and sales data.

gaffir

I just began with Report Pundit to check its capabilities. So far I am well pleased especially with the customer service and help they offer. They were very fast to respond to my questions! I am excited to see all the updates and features that are added in the future.

Bistro

Great app and support! John instantly helped me resolve my issue and helped me create a custom report. The app has been very helpful so far. I am definitely happy I found it. Keep up the great work!

San Antonio Academy - Uniform Store

We need a very specific report for our business office. I had a difficult time in Shopify. Within a few minutes, they help me create what we needed. Excellent.

Bunny Knots

This is exactly the app we needed to breakdown our daily reports for our unique business! Their customer service is TOP NOTCH! They saved our bacon. 10 stars! The most user friendly report generator, easy to navigate for everyday people!! Reuben will help out with any type of custom report you may need!!

TruPatriot

The reporting app I was using ran out of reports, ouch. I was just getting starting and needed reporting capabilities for our company and our customers. ReportPundit to the rescue. Starting the adventure with some great (GREAT) customer service - we all know how important that is. I am excited to see where this goes.

La Maison Tricotée

I started the trial. I was afraid. I signed in. Get help (Hi David!) and I had the exact data I need to create a report for my team. The flexibility and modularity is exactly what I need.

Bath Sorbet

Signed up for Report Pundit last week and it does exactly as advertised. I need inventory reports sent daily to Google Drive for my Production Team and this app performs that function great!

Also the customer service has been great. I received a personalized email this morning from Support asking if my inventory reports were working out and also offering to create any report needed free of charge.