Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

WWW.OXOSHOP.HU

Excellent customer service, and very helpful app. i can recommend for those, who wants to analyzie numbers

The Farmers Store Byron

I use this app to organise my orders for customers and to order stock from suppliers. I use it more than any other app in Shopify - it is simple to use and super flexible giving you access to all of the data in your store in whatever format you want. I love spreadsheets so I simply download the data and configure the reports in Excel. This Ap is a huge time saver and the team at Report Pundit are on hand whenever I had a question. I used another Ap which was OK - but very limited and more expensive. Thanks guys!

REAVERFIT

Such a timing saving ! Very useful to make your reporting automatique, customer service is also reactive, thank's !

Sierra Nevada Brewing Retail

Their support team is amazing and will help you (live) with custom reports any way you like them! We found this particularly useful for Payout reports filtered by POS locations, as well as Discount reports by discount type by location. Thank you very much!

The Record Hub

Great app for custom reports - we use it every day. Plus the guys will build you a report if you need something specific.

Phoenix, Oregon Movie

Excellent support both through email and chat. Really, really appreciate the offers to help with customization and scripting to create whatever is needed. Love the scheduling features. I was stuck with metafield implementation and they immediately & successfully came to the rescue! Tons of control over all types of reporting. Immediate sync functionality which is missing in many other reporting tools. Thank you, RP!!

Glamorous Beauty

Easy report to control the store and great customer service by chat or email

omgitswande

I used this to help me know how much I made total from one product. It's great because they have 24/7 customer service allowing you to customize it to any conditions needed such as accounting for shopify's transaction fee! Was super helpful in allowing me to knowbhow much money to put aside for things. And very timely and responsive.

JEWELUP LV

Great app that does a lot more than we expected including multi-store accumulated reporting - customer service is flat out outstanding.

ChopTones

Best reporting app ever. They helped me a lot in setup custom reports. They let me save hours and hours of manual work!