Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

SaKO7

Fantastic customer service! Thank you to Gabriel and the rest of the Report Pundit Team! The APP delivers on what is promises, and more.

The Calzone Kitchen

Believe the hype! Fantastic App, Super easy to use and provides really valuable information at an affordable price. Can't recommend enough. Wouldn't be without it.

T-sciple

I just installed it- I believe it will be useful to my store. It appears to have great reports and a lot of them.

Økosjokolade AS

The app is very flexible and you have the posibility to make any report you may need. Once I understood how to set all the different variables (with a litle help from the fantastic customer service), I got everything I needed. Thanks!

Premium eJuice

This is the best reporting app ever developed for Shopify hands-down! If you are looking for a way to generate real-time reports from your Shopify data that are not only beautiful and feature-full but simple to create and change, look no further. The customer service is also amazing. I needed to create a custom tax report that required the addition of calculated fields and special grouping of data, and Sam from Report Pundit was very helpful in creating a report that provided me with exactly what I needed, quickly and at no additional cost. It's like having your own reporting team for those times when you need something a little more complex that you may not know how to develop on your own. I would recommend this app and more so the developer. Great app backed by the best service you could ever hope for!

Gaia Madservice

Great app. A lot of template reports to choose from, and endless customization options.
Top quality support. If you need help creating a custom report they will help you!

Crowned Boutique

This app was great in helping me get a report for my CPA. She wanted specific items that I couldn't pull from Shopify. Not only did they have what I needed, they actually helped me create the report! So thankful for this app!

The Soft Brick Company

Very versatile app - really allows for great in-depth analysis of A LOT of different stats, including Products, Customers, Inventory, Transactions etc. It's surprising that some of this isn't built in to Shopify as standard - but this app definitely fulfils that need.

The support is SUPERB too - almost instant responses on the chat and so far they've been able to help with every single query we've thrown at them.

The 5 star reviews are justified - wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

VTP RAIRAH FOODS PVT LTD

its really good app for reporting. its been great exprince. they provide customization report facility. their support its greater than expected. you ping them within 5 mint they are there for u.

GeneLife

Was looking for a reporting app that would automate most of the reports required by our management and this one seems to fit the bill. The feature to do scheduled exports to Google Drive is a lifesaver. Support was really good as well.