Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

The Kloset BTQ

Great Customer service John build a report for me for tax purposes separated states for me for sale use tax reporting. Would recommend for al your report needs. So many great reports to choose from as well.

Tiki Diablo

I love this app, there is really no other way to see an accurate inventory in Shopify, especially if you are doing pre-orders.
The customer service has been really great so far and the price is right ! There are a lot of more detailed reports which I have yet to use but this app has saved me an enormous amount of time in emailing Shopify CS, alone !

The National Packard Museum

The support emails and live response was a great customer experience. We needed a custom report made to specific requirements. They put it together and asked for feedback as they finished their work. Great people to work with and a great app!

Revive Kombucha

Their team has their customer service fully dialed, they really have helped us time and time again in a pinch. We are very happy with their reporting services and highly recommend this app!

RAGEN

Great app, amazing team! I needed to pull some report metrics which aren't standard in Shopify. Found Report Pundit after tons of research. Other reviewer's weren't kidding when they say their support team goes above and beyond. They helped generate the report needed and even fixed some issues within a few hours to ensure the numbers were fully accurate.

Moral Revolution

Easily one of our favorite apps. Shopify reporting is very basic (at least on our plan). We were going to have to pay an extra $40-50 a month in hosting just to get the numbers we needed. This app is incredible. It saves us so much time in calculating, has incredibly versatile reporting features, and it has pre-made reports I hadn't even thought to consider. Plus, if there's something you need that you can't figure out, I hopped on the chat to ask if it was an option and they created it for me on my account then walked me through how to edit it if I wanted something different. So thankful for them.

Tough Traveler

The reports are useful, and the staff is helpful. They made a custom report for me that was quite complex, and they did it very quickly. Excellent communication.

Paris Truck Co

Exceptional customer service, they helped me through a custom report that required their assistance. Thanks again!

j.ella boutiques

I really appreciate how these guys help create custom reports and automation. I have been able to get all reports that I needed, and even emailed to me on schedule. Extremely helpful!

Turvatalkoot

Awsome app, very versatile. Customer service (chat) is very helpful and they got me started right away.