Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

Fifth and Ninth

Had some questions on creating a custom report, and James from customer support created it for me while I waited. No wait time and done immediately. Two things that are very rare nowadays.

lumenstar.ch

Die App ist wirklich praktisch, aber für einen kleinen Shop nicht alles verfügbar. Der Support gibt sich sehr viel Mühe und nimmt sich die Zeit.

Kamerastore.com

Shopify's reports are not good enough if you are a business with needs to report your finances correctly and legally. With this app you can get what you need. Not the easiest to use but once you get the report you need you can use it over and over. So it's worth the time.

Brass Vixens

This app is Awesome! I finally have access to all of my store's data. The customer service is super helpful and they helped me create the exact report I needed. Totally worth the money!

Kylie Cosmetics UK

We used this app to get transactions based on API's. Very easy to setup and great support online from the developers.AR team uses these reports for reconciliation. Highly recommended.

Dungeons And Daddies Merch

Great support team! They were able to make awesome custom reports for our finance department. Highly recommend!

Zurchers

Great app with great support! Shaun was a great help and walked me through all my questions. Saved me a lot of time!

Sister Ray

Really useful app. The support in setting up a tailored report is fantastic. It's not cheap but for the customer service and what it helped us achieve the price was good.

hatsutoki ONLINE STORE

素晴らしいサポートでした。機能も満足しています。拙い英語でチャットで問い合わせたところ、とても丁寧にサポートしていただき問題が解決できました。メタフィールドの内容をフィールドに設定できるかどうか?という問題だったのですが、関数も教えていただき大変助かりました。

The Outfitter

We use this app to help track sales and inventory in our brick and mortar shop - something shopify doesn't do very intuitively on its own. The response time and helpfulness of the chat team is EXCELLENT and the app is essential to our business.