Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

PuppyPad

Awesome app! Awesome Staff. Very friendly and helpful. Sam helped me create custom reports. Perfect!!

Elagia

Perfect. Exactly what we were looking for. Simple UI, quick customer support, and the app itself flying like F16. Thanks.

Mossery

Report Pundit is an extremely useful app that has greatly helped and (continues to help) in our team's productivity and efficiency in Sales, Operations and Production. Jam packed with great features and an awesome customer support team to attend to our needs. An app totally worth investing in—highly recommended for startups and SMEs.

Freeletics Essentials

Great Customer Support! Reuben quickly helped me with the Custom Reports feature and I got exactly what I wanted. Thanks a lot!

VisorVanity

Great app! Allows access to all sorts of data that I need to run my business. Allows you to generate custom reports!

Watco Gear

Great app! Exactly what we needed for basic and complex reporting. All the data is there, just needed an app to pull it all together for accurate reporting and that is exactly what this app does. We've used the support a few times and it has been very prompt and helped us get the specific type of reports we were looking for.

Solendro

Very useful app and easy to use.
A customer service dedicated to really help.
Great app. warmly recommanded

Cream Cornwall

Report Pundit is exactly what I was looking for. Creating reports is nice and simple but if I have any problems, the team are quick to respond and create or amend reports for me.

Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation

I love this program, easy functional ways to automated reports with all the data you will ever need. The customer support is AWESOME - Vincent and Reuben have both been super helpful. I Highly Recommend!

Houssential.com - Global Merchandise Group Inc.

Dominic is an excellent rep who values customer service! A must use app for every business! Highly recommended