Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

THERA

I give the five stars almost solely for the customer service. My report needed some thought and quite a long back and forth messaging, but Dominic patiently made it happen. Now I can send comprehensive VAT report to my accountant. So far this is the only thing I needed, but the app is full of great reports.

Online Flower Delivery Qatar - Alissar Flowers

Awesome app. Very intuitive to use. Customer service is top notch. Needed some help to figure out a few things and I got an answer within minutes of contacting them. I'm very happy with it and will install it on all 3 of my stores.

sheisthebeautyusa

Love the app. If you are in the retail industry, this app will be a life saver. All possible reports can be created with Pundit and they have a live helpdesk. You cannot beat that. I recommend 1000%

Logan's Sausage

This app is great and the chat support is even better. Sam created a custom income statement immediately after I downloaded the app and it works great. 5 stars!

Woodwork Supply South Africa

Installed the App and had the reports I needed in a matter of minutes! The Live Support is Fantastic!

ecologyst

Excellent app that fills a lot of the gaps left in Shopify reports. Very helpful team who help you build any report you need, and are always there to help

The Old Shed and Gardens

I used the app to get a better report to import sales data into MYOB that includes the payout amount, to easier rec to bank deposits. Great help.

Clever Official Merchandise

Reuben was very helpful with fixing my report. I though it was something that wouldn't be able to get fixed but he was quickly able to help and fix and update the problem!

Vivid Root

They quickly made a custom report for exactly what I needed. Great service and powerful app! Thanks!

Thriller Records

Great customer service, they are very diligent. And are able to respond quickly for help. Thank you !