Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Mind Lab Pro®

Very happy with this app. Rows of data perfect for any marketing analyst.
Support is great too! Highly recommend!

Caddis Wholesale

Great, highly configurable app and really good help from the support team. I would highly recommend it for anyone.

Granville Island Delivery Co.

This app has been excellent so far. It has made reporting very easy for us, and the customer support is responsive and very helpful.

All-Star Nutrition

The Report Pundit app has been really helpful with our business's reporting needs. The customer support staff has also been extremely attentive to our requests and timely with their responses. This app, so far, has been capable of everything we need it for, and our hope is it will continue to provide data that is instrumental in making business decisions. My only caveat is I wish this app was just a part of upgrading to Shopify Plus, because it really offers pro analytics.

Runderwear™

Report Pundit lets you get deep into the data that Shopify's standard reporting makes it challenging to reach. The flexibility to use their support team to help and create custom reports is an amazing feature and has been a life saver on numerous occasions for us.

Home With Hechart

This app is great! It gives you all of the information that you need from your shopify store! I highly recommend.

Grocery Van

Awesome App! Great people! Any of your customized need, they can do in a minute, magic! Thank you guys.

OacOac.ro

An amazing app that gives you a lot of clarity on your data. I tried numerous reporting apps and they were either too expensive, or too limited. Report Pundit is neither of those things.

Beauty Center

So far this app is the best I have found to create reports, I like that they can be customized as one needs it and if the option is not available, customer service will help you create it 5 stars !! well earned

Super Heroes Warehouse

So far the best reports app. Just started, so we need some time to best evaluate it, but first impressions for this one (after using other reports apps) are excellent. We will need some customization with metafields and seems that won't be a problem. Will update review after some more time of use.