Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

American Wood Moldings

Great features and excellent customer support! A big thanks to Sam who walked me through setting up my reports! Thank you so much!!!

shallow pools

thanks for the help with setting up my stores and merging everything together, nice customer support

Merci

great help, always are there to respond to any of my questions. thanks support team i appreciate it

islamitischekleding.nl

This app is like a magic box and this customer service (Dominic) is like magican! I cannot work anymore withour this App. Just amazing for an amazing price! I love it!!!

BELLE FEVER

Good Tool to have, and staff is very helpful also. Many reports to explore and great insights to store performance

PFP Farm Store

The customer support with navigating reports is great. This app lets you do a lot, and is generally user friendly.

Doubletake

This app is incredible. I used to download reports from Shopify and upload them into Google sheets on a monthly basis. Plus, I had to be careful to always re-download the past 2 months of data in case there was a change to the order. With Report Pundit, I don't have to worry about that, it is all done for me automatically.

Eve & Ranshaw

This App is great. We needed the app to do some additional reporting for daily analysis of different department sales using specific product tags. The team sorted it no trouble at all. Great Service!

PUPPY CULTURE

We were having issues with a specific report not retrieving the correct data. Dominic was on it in a flash and solved the issue while we live chatted. Could not have been more pleased with the experience.

Highwood USA

This app is essential for us getting the information we need to our accounting and planning departments. We recently had a change in our workflow with our internal ERP system and even though there was not a report template that combined both of the fields I needed, Eby was able to create that template for me. Love this App and love the quality of build!