Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pampelone Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app that gives you all the stat details that Shopify doesn't show. Super fast support, too. Highly recommend.

Elysée Skincare

Time spent using app 27 minutes

I used the app to create a daily custom report. Worked great! support was quick when I needed a little help.

Color Wow

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing reporting app - the fact it connects to third party software like Shipstation is amazing. Even better is the customer support to help you with reports!! Most used app we use!!! HIGHLY Recommend!

Cool Mini-Splits

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The support responded me instantly, they created the report I needed based on what I needed, I didn't even have to go through the settings myself which saved me a lot of time and mistakes, very glad to use this app, highly recommended!

City Books & Lotto

Location New Zealand

I don't very often give a 5 star rating but this app thoroughly deserves it. The functionality is excellent and one of the best reporting tools I have comes across. The customer support from James and Deljo has been first rate. Overnight (I am based in NZ) they have created custom reports for me that have worked first time. I am stoked with this app and the support provided by the customer support team.

birde.co

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this App to create a variety of sales reports that are not possible on our Shopify Plan. The online chat support is incredible whenever I have any problems creating a specific report their online support helps out in a very timely and professional manner. One of the best Apps we use.

Barbell Bake Shop

Good. Navigation is relatively easy. But support is great. Always available and they will make reports for you on the spot.

SWAG KICKS

Location Pakistan

Hands down one of the best apps I have on my shopify store. They have a wide range of premade reports, adding the ability to make custom report with great live chat support makes ReportPundit my one stop solution for all types of reporting tasks.

COOLA

Time spent using app 1 day

We're pretty impressed with Report Pundit. The reports library is extensive and so far any reporting we haven't been able to find prebuilt we've been able to make custom. Plus their support so very prompt and professional. It's a great value!

Walter Bauman Jewelers

Very happy with this app. Antony was very helpful.
The custom reports I needed were completed quickly and did what they needed to do.