Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

The Local Space

Great support, very helpful for migrating reports and the app is very fast and easy to use. Thanks!!!!

Steve Madden Polska

we are using this app on multiple stores, and it never fails to deliver. Very flexible and capable, highly recommended.

Folklore Store

Highly recommended reports package - with outstanding customer service. Shopify’s native reporting seems to get less useful by the month at least on my pricing tier... Report pundit can mine data from every corner of the Shopify database. It comes with a suite of useful pre-baked reports that will cover most bases, but the true power resides in RP’s ability to create custom reports. I’m not saying that is an easy task - but what you really get from your monthly charge is access to one of the most helpful, responsive and capable support teams that I’ve come across. These wonderful folks never seem to have a problem whisking up amendments to existing reports or creating new reports. My only knock on the whole experience is that the App UI and the exported reports aren’t overly pretty to look at - this is so trivial that I haven’t bothered deducting a star ⭐️

Bup Labs

Great app that works well. The support is excellent. I had trouble configuring a report and asked for live help. Within a few minutes I had someone helping me and a few minutes more the issue was resolved. Couldn't ask for more.

altoonastore

David was very helpful in creating a custom report for me! I am very happy he was able to customize my report.

Persija Official Webstore

The report is Excellent, the data is very complete and easy to use.
The Support is very helpful, you can request your format to them :)

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

Got the custom report I needed for a much MUCH cheaper price than upgrading my Shopify plan to be able to get it! So worth the price to have these advanced reports!

Top Drawer Furniture

I used the app to help me run fulfillment information so I can track my back orders easily. It will email me the report on a daily basis automatically. It was super easy to get it set up.

Be Momentous

I needed to run a report for sales by state across the US so I can accurately pay my sales tax through my state's online portal. Sam was perfectly helpful and super fast! Unbeatable customer service. Thank you Report Pundit! Thank you Sam!

Unbox Beast

very helpful app and customer service is great - the app does exactly what I need which is to generate reports for my sales