Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

whiterosemoxie

Thanks for the help Dominic! quickly added a report for me. Very nice and helpful, appreciate it !!!

Bird And Bear Shop

This app is awesome! So many useful reports. And if you need a report that isn't available, they'll make it for you if it's possible to do.

The Korean Fashion

The app itself is handy, and it's a must for any merchant that needs to know his data. You can pretty much get anything you want with a friendly user interface. The best thing is their customer support, they are amazing and beneficial. They did create a custom report for me and address all my issues. No wonder they over 500 reviews with 5 stars.

KazeOrigins

Report Pundit is useful and has greatly helped on consolidating different sites data. Support team is helpful and quick response.

Desert Wine Shop on 111

So far so good. Can't wait to dig in and do more with the app. Customer support / live chat is very helpful and quick to respond and help. Keep up the good work! Thank you!

Puerta del Sol Market

It's a complete app; the customer service is fast and friendly. I am delighted
I will definitely keep it in my store.

Tava Store

Really helpful app that has all of the reports I need. I needed an additional report that was customized and support helped me make it within 10 min. Would definitely recommend.

Suchalis Artisan Bakehouse

Amazing and quick customer support. I plan to use it to sort out my ordering process. Happy to find it :)

The Fat Butcher

Amazing support, the guys setup all my reports and helped me tweak them- absolutely amazing and all pulled into google sheets!

LECOBOUTIQUE

Good support, the team answer quickly and always have a response for my issues. The app is always working to have better reports