Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

Vintagebyrån

Vi använder appen för att göra de försäljningsrapporter som saknas i Shopify. Supporten har varit fantastiskt hjälpsamma.

Maître Philippe & Filles

I need a very complex report for my accountant, with a lot of different lines of taxes for different countries and this app can build such a report and the support is the best I have ever had. David helped me and built the report for me in minutes. Very good and serious company, I could give 10 stars if possible. Thanks.

Battleford Boutique

I accidentally stumbled upon this app after cancelling the one I was using.
I did the 14 day trial, and just picked the pro plus plan. Not only is it cheaper than anything else I have seen, it has more features - and unlimited orders. I have used the chat a couple of times. It is a real person, not a chat bot and the wait time is almost non existent. Looking forward to using this app and discovering ALL it can do.

Marandino

Very good customer service! They solved my problem very quickly and made me a custom report how I needed it!

Gatineau

Good support line always willing to help and assist in report queries. Useful for order, customer and product tag reports.

CellarBrowser

We love this app! We have used this for our weekly sales and inventory report as well as creating customized reports. If you haven't used reporting apps before, you might find this to have a slight learning curve. But, it's an app that will save you a lot of time!

Upper Canada College Marketplace

James is very helpful, he helps me to build an inventory report, he is very patient to answered my questions.

Rosewood Winery

What an app!!! Searched high and low for a reliable reporting app. Tested a slew of reporting apps and Report Pundit does the job! What's more reliable is their customer support. I have contacted support numerous times and they were able to solve all my issues quickly. Do yourself a favour and install this app now for all your reporting needs.

White River Hardwoods

Great App! I use it daily to track key metrics. Support is fantastic. Great value. I highly recommend it. Keep up the great work!

simisienna

Report pundit is a great and cost effective way to get good visibility in your business. The team is so helpful and willing to build out any variables that our team might need. Shout out to James for creating our very own parent product tag!