Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

CycleTrade®

This app has really helped us with creating reports. What sets this apart is the on-demand customer service that they provide. With excellent expertise and knowledge of what they are doing. I would recommend this to any business.

SAYE GLOBAL

Best app for creating reports with all the information available in Shopify. Also, If you need some help there is a chat where they will help you really fast.

myavidstore

Excellent! No hesitation giving 5 stars. The pre-made reports are extremely useful. I also asked for a custom report and they responded in about 10 minutes. Well done!

Faraone Store

everything perfect and the technical support is fabulous.
They created a customized report for me in 10 minutes according to my needs.

Selkie

This reporting app is awesome, especially the customer service. It can also do customized report which is quite useful.

Bright Bold & Beautiful

I love this reporting app. Customer service is awesome. Any inquiries I have are handled immediately. They created a custom report for me in seconds.

PlushBeds

This is one of the best reporting apps I have used within the shopify platform. Report Pundit helps us save hours while creating financial and operational reports. Their customer service team is very responsive and always willing to go the extra mile. Highly recommend them.

Legacy Furniture Mattress

Report Pundit helped me out when Shopify reports consistently failed me. They tailor made specific reports to my needs in less than 24hours. The best reporting apps. Worth every penny!

LHS Store

Don't waste your time trying to figure out other "free" options, you will get no where after hours of trying. You will end up installing half a dozen apps that shouldn't be on the app store. You can create reports using common sense logic, create custom fields and much more. Their support is always online and very quick to respond, if the service member doesn't know they will transfer to someone who does instead of wasting your time trying to get something to work which you didn't really want. An example report I needed to create was POS sales by Payment method, I also needed to add a custom credit card fee column, in about 3 minutes I was able to create this, using only 3 columns, and can have it automatically send me the report every night, If I can add a screenshot I would to show you have easy it is to use and to help anyone else trying to archive this.

Jablinski Gaming

Report Pundit is a great app to use for any kind of reporting. Fast, friendly, easy to use. We like that you can customize a report to show basically anything you want.