Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Dress Olive

This was so easy to use. It definitely help me with reporting my taxes & the support generated a report for me instantly

Luxe-T

This app saves us about 10 hours of work weekly and couldn't be happier with it. Easy to use and the best part is the amazing support staff who will do everything to get you up and running. If you need reporting capability don't look else where! 2 Thumbs Up!!

WebLiveShopping

Vraiment super appli et surtout son présent en tchat si besoin bravo et croyez moi je suis vraiment casse pied ahahaahah

LIT Boutique

great app even better customer service. it's only been a few days and already I way better off than I was with other reporting apps

Home Nebula

Great customer support and easy to setup, I asked for a specific report and they made it for me just like I asked. Thanks.

Keyport

Report Pundit is great for building custom reports, and the support is outstanding. The team will even build the custom reports for you. A must have tool if you want to use data analytics to run and build your business.

lesfleurettesbijoux

l'application est trés pratique pour la comptabilité, le service client est trés réactifs.. Encore merci!!!

MFJ Enterprises Inc

We have VERY UNIQUE circumstances and David was able to help us create custom reports to suit our needs. If I could give a 6th star i would....... Thanks again David, You're a LIFESAVER!

Cheers To Ewe!

Report Pundit has already proven to be invaluable and we're not even out of the trial period! We have a huge array of SKUs and we manufacture a portion of those ourselves. It is critical that we be able to manage our manufacturing schedule in a way that makes our processes more efficient without spending a ton of money on software for small manufacturers - which are really better suited to manufacturers who are further along than we are.

We love Shopify, but the report capability at the mid-level of their subscription range isn't optimal. Report Pundit fills that gap perfectly. But, even better is the developer's responsiveness. I can only hope this developer continues on as the owner/operator of the company as his attention to customer inquiries is excellent. Definitely worth your money to get this app!!

Boutiquemirel

Una Excelente Aplicacion!!!
Los informes se adaptan a la necesidad que se requiere, tiene una biblioteca de informes y se pueden personalizar o hacerlos desde cero, demasiado útil y bien detallado, resuelven tus dudas de in mediato y te apoyan para cualquier rubro que se requiera ver en el informe que no este, tienen soporte las 24 horas lo que lo hace aún más eficiente.
Muy recomendada