Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

The Haunted Game Cafe

I needed a specific report to see unsold items and they were able to create it in seconds. Excellent

Four Seasons Toronto

Very helpful live chat. Assisted with all questions quickly and efficiently!
Super easy to use and apply

JACEK Chocolate Fundraising Program

One of the best apps on the app store. Made my life so much easier because the reporting, filtering, and sorting options are amazing! The support team is available through live chat and is always super helpful and quick in finding a solution.

Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry

Best app I have ever come across. It has saved me an incredible amount of time and money in terms of man hours that it paid for itself with the very first report that was generated. It seems there is nothing this app can't generate a report for. I spent hours every month tallying the inventory value in our two fulfilment centers for my CPA until ReportPundit automated the process; she now automatically receives a report in her inbox on the 1st of every month. We implemented tips at check out, to be donated to a non-profit. I was adding those up by hand and then asked ReportPundit support if they could automate that. Why yes, they could. And they did. I now receive a report every evening of that day's tips and I donate that money to the non-profit the next day.

gather here online

This is a really easy to use and powerful app. We use it to generate our daily restock reports for our brick and mortar shop. Amazing customer service as well. If you need help creating a report they can make it for you.

Caramel Sundays

Wonderful app! Sam helped me with the reports I needed for our sales tax and had them done for me in minutes!!! ABSOLUTE life saver for reports!!!

Dallas Caramel Company

We have been using this app for all kinds of reports in various areas of our business such as keeping track of our KPI's or planning our production schedule. It has been an incredible asset to making our business more efficient! Reuben has been invaluable in helping to create the custom reports we need to achieve success. If you are looking for awesome and knowledgeable people to help with all your report needs, this is the app!!

The Drift Record Shop

This APP is super powerful. We use it for a number of jobs that would take AGES manually. They use your Shopify data to give some really powerful data add ons. The support is also excellent.

American Button Machines

This app is awesome and tech support is very quick and professional! You can get a report with practically anything you need. A+

Decoupage Napkins.Com

Report Pundit has become my right arm in running my Shopify business. It is super easy to use, even if you only have a basic familiarity with report writing programs. And even if you don't, there are a wide array of canned reports ready right out of the box. I use it for so many things, too many to list. Their support team is fantastic. They respond quickly and are super knowledgeable. I am a HUGE fan of this program and never want to be without it!