Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Watco Gear

Great app! Exactly what we needed for basic and complex reporting. All the data is there, just needed an app to pull it all together for accurate reporting and that is exactly what this app does. We've used the support a few times and it has been very prompt and helped us get the specific type of reports we were looking for.

Solendro

Very useful app and easy to use.
A customer service dedicated to really help.
Great app. warmly recommanded

Cream Cornwall

Report Pundit is exactly what I was looking for. Creating reports is nice and simple but if I have any problems, the team are quick to respond and create or amend reports for me.

Keeping The Blues Alive Foundation

I love this program, easy functional ways to automated reports with all the data you will ever need. The customer support is AWESOME - Vincent and Reuben have both been super helpful. I Highly Recommend!

Houssential.com - Global Merchandise Group Inc.

Dominic is an excellent rep who values customer service! A must use app for every business! Highly recommended

whiterosemoxie

Thanks for the help Dominic! quickly added a report for me. Very nice and helpful, appreciate it !!!

Bird And Bear Shop

This app is awesome! So many useful reports. And if you need a report that isn't available, they'll make it for you if it's possible to do.

The Korean Fashion

The app itself is handy, and it's a must for any merchant that needs to know his data. You can pretty much get anything you want with a friendly user interface. The best thing is their customer support, they are amazing and beneficial. They did create a custom report for me and address all my issues. No wonder they over 500 reviews with 5 stars.

KazeOrigins

Report Pundit is useful and has greatly helped on consolidating different sites data. Support team is helpful and quick response.

Desert Wine Shop on 111

So far so good. Can't wait to dig in and do more with the app. Customer support / live chat is very helpful and quick to respond and help. Keep up the good work! Thank you!