Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Parkdale PPE

I use Report Pundit to easily create a variety or reports. There are many ebuilt in reports to use as a base for custom ones. What has been really helpful is that I can share links to that report and anyone with the link can view them. They don't need to login to shopify. You can also password protect the links. Support is chat based. I used it once so far and they responded quickly.

Shiraiwa K.K.

Very useful for collecting accounting data. It is good to be able to select necessary data and unnecessary data.

Exquisito Chocolates

This app provides great customer service for creating custom reports. They take their time to understand your exact needs.

Eva Franco

Great - Very easy to get the reports I need. The key feature for us was to be able to run reports with the image included. This is super helpful for our stock checks and pick sheets. As an excel power user, I also love the Pivot Summary ability of this app.

Pro Solutions Direct

This app is fantastic. It gives full access to all of the data collected in Shopify and adds powerful tools like calculated fields and scheduled delivery via email, FTP or Google drive. The Report Pundit team is also fantastic. If you use the live chat support they reply in seconds and then will help you to build reports or solve any technical issues.

Note that this is the same company that makes Data Export. They will over time phase out Data Export because this new tool fixes all of the problems with the old one. Just use this one.

The Porter Collective

At first, looking at the app report page was a little intimidating. But after exploring some of the reports available to us, I found everything to be easy peasy. Even better is that when I chatted up Reuben while on the report page, he was able to make and deliver a custom report that fulfilled exactly what I was looking for. The reports have provided us clarity and insight on a wide range of aspects of our business, but especially related to inventory. Thank you! John Porter

What the Fin Apparel

I was able to create reports with Report Pundit that I was unable to do with any other reporting app I tried. Highly recommended.

MISHA

David is very helpful to streamline the Shopify payout report as per our requirement. Highly recommended.

SUVA Beauty

I have been able to create customized reports that allow for easy reconciliation for paypal and shopify payments in Xero Accounting. It has preformed much better than dedicated Xero reconciliation apps but with the added benefit of handling the paypal side. Highly recommend!

ARDENT

This app is a life saver and there are many useful features.

The support team helped me create a custom report to understand how many products in each size have sold over a selected timeframe. This has improved our stock management and made purchasing from suppliers extremely easy and accurate (which was previously very time consuming trying to review orders individually through Shopify).

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to extract useful data from their store to enable accurate decision making!