Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Pink Paparatzi

Just signed up but so far its super easy to navigate. They were also very friendly, quick to respond and help with my questions.

Montreal Weights

I needed a very specific tax report and the technical support was awesome, they can create every report you need.

LIVELY

Big fans of Report Pundit here! This app helps us pull the info we want from Shopify super quickly and efficiently. Any time we custom reports created, the Report Pundit team has been more than happy to help us. Definitely our favorite report app on the Shopify app store to date. Thank you!

Bench Canada

Solid app with great technical support. I needed reports with a lot of specially customized fields and they assisted me immediately.

The Flashery

Great app with lots of possibilities. Their support is also awesome, if you're stuck with a report they are happy to help you within minutes. They even created my custom report from A-Z! Appreciated David!

Cheo-opoly!

The Customer Support is amazing! Really helped me out with what I wanted, and it's all real-time. I've talked to a couple of the support people and they're all very patient and nice.

ชาร์โคลแซนด์

The app itself has lot of template of reports. One thing that need to mention, support is sooooooo great. I would like to give them 100 stars If I could. I very impress for 24x5 and What the FAST support!! You won't regret using this app for sure.

I Wear I Care

I'm using this app on both my stores. Easy to use and the support is amazing. I've had 2 support chats. Both were answered in seconds and were resolved fully in minutes. They even implemented a function that was not available for me on the fly in less than an hour.

backyardchillin

Setting up daily reports for staff is easy to do. This app has been a big help for us. Tech support is fast and very helpful. They have helped me set up many custom reports very quickly. They always seem to be available via messenger.

Diaries of Paris

Love this app. I am able to pull all customer order details directly from shopify into an excel sheet and create many other reports. Their customer service is top notch, very quick to respond and will help you in case you get stuck creating a report.