Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Baker & Roberts Craft Butchers

What a useful app! Right when we needed it most. The team cannot help enough and made free customizations for us in no time. Would highly recommend, thanks guys!

Stilton Catering Butchers

We installed the App and i spoke directly to a guy called Reuben. What a guy. Couldn't help us enough. Thank you so much for all your help. You have made our production so much easier.

Regards
Stilton Butchers

Extended Seasons Indoor Gardening

Really nice options for detailed reports and excellent customer service. Whenever I get stuck, they are able to quickly offer assistance.

The Urban Hippie

Finally an excellent report writing tool. Very easy to navigate, and excellent customer service. Needed a customized report, received it within minutes from customer service. THANK YOU!

Da Mui Lab

Great app! AWESOME chat help! Included videos to help me navigate & make reports! Just what I needed

Gordon-Conwell Online Store

Very fast and helpful reporting program to show the data we need for our store. I tried other report apps that had pieces of what we were looking for but none could offer the quantity and customizations that this app offered. Their greatest strength is customer service. The team is friendly and work hard to customize reports based on my stores unique set up and transaction history. Highly recommended!

GripsExpress.com

User friendly and customer support is excellent if you need reports alone with easy to use and great customer service this is the one.

Laws of Nature Cosmetics®

This app is truly amazing and time-saver! I highly recommend it for any size business. Will be a forever user!

SaKO7

Fantastic customer service! Thank you to Gabriel and the rest of the Report Pundit Team! The APP delivers on what is promises, and more.

The Calzone Kitchen

Believe the hype! Fantastic App, Super easy to use and provides really valuable information at an affordable price. Can't recommend enough. Wouldn't be without it.