Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Kanopi by Armstrong

I cannot recommend this app enough. It's super easy to use, and whenever I can't create exactly the report I want, support finishes it up for me. Sometimes a field isn't easily accessible, or the formatting is off. Whatever it might be, they're able to help me get what I need.

Down Right Merch

We had been using their Data Export app for a while, after checking out Report Pundit, we decided to switch over. They were able to connect our multiple Shopify accounts so that I can now pull reports across all of our stores. This feature alone is huge for us. This process use to take a full day, and can now be pulled in a matter of minutes. I can manipulate the data in real time and the user interface is clean and simple to understand. The support behind this product (and the other eStore Automate apps) is top notch. Reuben, Gabriel, and everyone else that I have had the pleasure of interacting with have been polite, informative, and quick to address any questions and concerns.

SKANDIUM

A sincere 5 stars - Pundit & the team punches well over their weight (and cost) - all thumbs up from the team at Skandium!

La Bottega della Nonna

This App is super but most importantly the support is excellent. They help you solve all your report needs by creating new reports in real time for you.

P448

Report Pundit created an automated sales report for us in a day. This will help to ensure accuracy and will save us valuable time. Great customer service!

Geek Grind Coffee

This is the first review I have written after using Shopify apps for years. Simply said this software is awesome and powerful. Really it is a must-have. Most important the customer service is fantastic. Often via chat, they will help run the report for you in real-time! Amazing software and service!

LiquorSplit

We needed a custom report that would do some calculations for us. Their team immediately built out a custom report for us, exactly as we had outlined, and it has made us and our accountant very happy. Can't wait to look at other reports that will help us manage our business better. Highly recommended.

Scent Australia Home

This does what we want! Our warehouse is equipped with pick lists that are scheduled every morning.

CR Fitness Apparel

Love this app. Needed a report that would break the sales tax out by county, customer service made me the exact report I need. I would definitely recommend this app for all you reporting needs.

Wonderland Gift Shoppes

Not only does this app have a lot of dimensions for reporting, but they also have a host of different values you can add. There is a little bit of a learning curve if you're not familiar with reporting software, but they have amazing customer support that you can contact live, right on the app itself. I was having issues knowing how to add a certain value into my report and Reuben, the live help agent, added the field I needed right into my report. How cool is that? I would highly recommend.