Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Unwrapped Sthlm AB

This app is the best, we just love this it. It saves us a lot of time. They also got the best customer service ever.

Om, Organic Mushroom Nutrition

The best data app by far! Also, they provide super fast and helpful support when you have advanced questions. I highly recommend!

The Bruery

By far the best reporting app we've found. Outstanding customer service and help with live chat as well. Worth the cost.

InstaShield

This app is very useful and allows me to track my data just the way I need to. Especially helpful for reports using Order Tags. The developers are always quick to help when I ask.

Moda Market

Using Report Pundit for month end reconciliation and vendor payouts. Looking at scheduled reports now. Got excellent customer support via chat.
Thanks!

MONTCE SWIM //

They were very responsive and were even able to build a report before our store was fully synched! Very excited to continue to build reports with them!

Kung Fu Merch

Report Pundit is very responsive with assistance and I find this reporting app easier to use and more intuitive than others we've tried. You don't need help as often but it's there when you need it.

Flowers Just Because

This is a very handy app that lets you report on any store data, including custom fields like cart attributes. You can view this data on a live dashboard without having to export it to Excel or PDF. Customer service is top notch and assisted me right away with the design of my new report. Highly recommended!

Fibolica Inc.

John helped assist with generating detailed reports for me which Shopify Basic doesn't offer. This app is well organized and amazing for those who don't have the budget to move onto the more premium Shopify plans yet. Thank you so much for everything!

GO Buddha Meals

After reading the reviews we took a chance and added the app. Vincent was able to create and set the scheduling of the reports we needed for our business in a matter of minutes. Our company just got smarter with the help of Report Pundit. This is an easy win to add someone like Vincent and his team to improve your operation.