Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

kellymolly

Good app & good service. Live chat support was very helpful! They helped me customize my fulfilment report. I would recommend this app!

TAILORED ATHLETE

Brilliant app, amazing how it syncs by the hour too! The support is great, if building advanced reports it takes a while to get it built in the right way but they have been superb none the less. Highly recommend!

The Urban Flair

First, I want to say that I am so confused at what the last review before mine could possibly be about because I have received EXTREMELY fast support from Report Pundit two days in a row! Perhaps because they attempted to reach out by email but Report Pundit literally has a support chat directly in app, which makes communication super easy... Anyways, My first recent inquiry was last night *IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT* (literally at 12:32am PST) and Sam not only responded right away but was able to fully resolve my issue by the time I woke up this morning! Today, at 4:45pm PST I had to reach back out for something minor and again, I received speedy assistance! This time, by David! TLDR: Both times I have had to reach out to support, I got a response in about 60 seconds flat! They are awesome! Aside from their stellar support, the app is extremely easy to use and very intuitive! It really does seem like it can quite literally pull ANY kind of information from your Shopify store. I have had Report Pundit installed on my own store since 5/20/2020 and it is one of my few "Must Have" apps! Worth every dollar ;) Thank you Sam, David and anyone else on the RP team for providing an awesome tool for us and, again, for the wonderful support!

Wigs.com

This App is better than awesome!!! Shopify needs to bake Report Pundit into its Core Platform as the default way to offer reporting.

Bird and Pear

This app is amazingly helpful! I have built several reports for various metrics and they are all excellent. Whenever I have a question, the customer service is readily available, always helpful and gets right to the heart of the problem. I do displays and sew pretty things - I am the OPPOSITE of a computer person and I have had great success with the reports available via this app. Love, Love, Love it! Highly recommend!

Forever 21 (Instancia 2)

Just what I was looking for, easy and very complete reports, it is possible to centralize the data of other stores in my main store. Like

GarenHuis Yarn Studio

Just finishing up the trial on this, We tried it initually to get a "never sold" report and it worked very well. Just used online chat support to get a report that normally takes me a lot of time to export and then edit in excel...Reuben had the list for me in less than a minute. So far this app has been extremely helpful!

Cook Store Sandbox

Very detailed and customized reports. Can really filter to what you want. Great customer service as well! Definitely recommend.

Mr. Farmer

Very customizable reports, and very helpful support. Sam helped me create the customized report that I required.

Bite Fuel | Protein Cookies and Protein Granola

Report Pundit fills in the gaps that Shopify leaves behind in reporting. The ease and infinite possibility of setting up custom reports are endless. It is a great product for a super fair price.