Report Pundit

Report Pundit

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
March 4, 2021

Just installed this app for the trial period. Reuben in live human chat/customer service was excellent and extremely responsive to our unique needs. I am feeling hopeful - looks like a great resource for our small business. I am looking forward to working with this app.

Purple Lizard Maps Wholesale
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
March 4, 2021

The Report Pundit app is very efficient, allowing me to run a variety of reports. In addition, I received great & quick support around customizing the reports to my specific needs, which will save me a lot of time. Thank you, David, for your time and support. Very much appreciated. Mike

MIP Cares Canada
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 3, 2021

Really flexible reporting. Tons of scheduling and exporting options. Love the capacity to create custom fields from report data. Customer service is fantastic, super responsive and efficient. Only thing I would love to see is better syntax documentation. Fully recommended.

Obakki
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 3, 2021

Let me first start by saying that the Customer Support Team is fantastic! Reuben, Jim, Gabriel, and the rest of the Report Pundit team are quick to respond and act. Our Accounting and Marketing teams can build just about any report we need related to our Shopify activity, and if there is a field that doesn’t exist but you require, they will do their best to create it. Their online chat function hits it out of the park with live rep support. Although we have only been using the app for a couple of months now, it has surpassed our expectations. In fact, there are reports that Shopify is unable to provide due to issues with date ranges that Report Pundit can!

San Diego Natural History Museum
March 3, 2021

Super aplikace, ve které si uděláte přesně takové reporty které potřebujete a to včetně automatických. A také 100% support, který je rychlý a vždy pomůže.

oxoshopsk
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 2, 2021

So far so good, and if they don't have what you need customer service will create the perfect report for you immediately.

Ana Does Nailz
March 2, 2021

This is such a useful app and the customer service is beyond excellent!! Worth every cent! The time saved pays for itself, instead of wandering around I chat them and boom- done!

SewHungryhippie
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 1, 2021

Exactly what I needed. I use several apps in my Shopify and was not getting the consolidated report I needed in one place. Report Pundit helped saved hours of work for our accounting team.

Best Friends by Sheri
Time spent using app: 19 days
February 26, 2021

Support is great! I can build just about any report I need and if I need help they are there. Highly recommend.

PurDefense
February 26, 2021

I love this app. Searched through a lot of apps to find the reporting functions I needed. Report Pundit by far is the best and reasonably priced. If I ever have any questions, customer service is so helpful too!

Very Ventura Gift Shop & Gallery