Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

PodcastMerch.com

The bottom line is this -- if you have a store on shopify - you should install this app. These are the simple easy reports you have always dreamed of. And besides that -- the people who created the app could not be more helpful. It's crazy. I am a super annoying guy, and yet - they responded and helped basically immediately every time.

I tried a 1/2 dozen report apps before deciding this is the one.. I hope you read this - and skip the aggravation I went thru with other report apps. Just install this - and thank me later.

Jess Hutchison Art

This app just saved me hours! Thank you for the speedy response to my needs - my report was created within minutes of me downloading the app. THANK YOU!

ALEX AND ANI

The staff has been very responsive in helping me create the reports I need. Even during the free trial period. Definitely worth a try for your store.

World Rugby Shop

We have been very pleased with the ease of use and completeness of the Report Pundit reporting. While we have had a few questions reconciling with Shopify, the staff has been amazing helping us work through any issues quickly and efficiently! Highly recommend. UPDATE: Customer service has been amazing. Helping me create reports and figure out how to get additional information (not supported by Shopify) into my Sales Reports so that I can see a clear picture of the Sales and Costs associated with each order. Very easy to use and understand. It has become my most used app! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Thanks! UPDATE: I continue to be overwhelmed with the customer support at Report Pundits! We have been using RP for almost a year. It is an integral part of my month-end reporting. RP gives flexibility to the Shopify data that is just not available in the Shopify system. I am able to filter on tags and create detailed reports that wouldn't otherwise be possible. The data management and reporting allows our company to review operations in great detail using many different key performance indicators - made possible by RP! I continue to be a huge supporter of RP!

Blossom Moments Ltd.

EXCELLENT APP! We are a flower shop. We've been on their previous version "Data Export APP" before moving to Report Pundit and it was already great! That app did everything we needed, but the interface was a bit old school. This is a definite enhancement for a marginal price. Much more flexible and intuitive to use, but still the same amazing instant customization service through a chat window. We are a flower shop and are using it on daily basis to run daily order reports for florists, delivery company and and create shipping labels and card notes for the products! We also use it to create monthly revenue reports and analyze our clientele.

Beira Alta Casa Portuguesa

This app is amazing!
I took days to find out in other apps and at the end i could never get what i really wanted.
The support is awesome and now i can see what i really need!
Thank you so much, really recommend this app!

ChillingWine

I just started with this app and already I'm blown away by how easy it is and the instant support is unique in its quality, courtesy and speed. I recommend to any and all who need up to date analysis of their data on Shopify

Wolven

This app is great and well priced compared to others. Their support is really helpful. So far we're using the app to view pending fulfillment quantities by SKU in order to correct inventory quantity errors.

Urban Artifact

I've loved everything about this app so far. It has solved all reporting short falls of the standard Shopify. The scheduling tool is fantastic and the support is top notch. If you can't figure something out their team is on the spot to help you out.

Living Words

This is exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service. Great tool to build some serious analytics .