Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ChefEquipment.com

Just stated using the app but so far impressed with the always available tech support. They currently creating a custom report for us. Really like the Klavijo integration so I get part data from Shopify / Klavijo / Google in one report.

Gamezenter

We deal with 10K+ products and need to evaluate data in many ways. Report Pundit is very powerful, especially as it a) allows filtering on tags, b) allows for the creation of calculated fields (which themselves can be used in filters), and c) provides automated emailed reports. Highly recommended.

Monkey Fish Toys

Report Pundit bailed me out of some data analytics issues I was working through - a huge time-saver!

Drift House

Subash was incredibly helpful and patient with helping me create custom reporting for my business. Great customer service!

Campus Store at College of the Ozarks

This app is very powerful and much cheaper than its competitors. And I don't see anything sacrificed for the lower price. The flexibility in the types of custom reports that can be crated seem endless and virtually every field (including those not available with Shopify's built-in report writer) is available for reporting. Their support is very good with instant access to a real human being via chat within the app. I highly recommend this app.

Gamer Wear

Time spent using app About 1 month

You can literally get a report on anything. I find it easy to use. I did have to contact support to sync back farther, and they were helpful as well.

K-Beauty UK

Easiest to use reporting app that I’ve tried. Very Intuitive and quite quick to setup. Plus excellent and fast customer service. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GravelDude

Time spent using app 43 minutes

I have been looking for an app that will allow me to write custom reports that can be used for fulfillment. I saw Report Pundit and decided to give it a try. The install and setup was very simple and within minutes I was asking a chat agent, Sam, to help me include a field from another app that we use for monograms. Within 2 minutes, Sam added the field to my report and showed me how to access the field for other reports. I had an extremely useful report within 10 minutes of installing Report Pundit. Excellent app and customer service!

Active Iron

Location Ireland

Really in depth reporting and great customer service. Gives a great level of detail for not just the marketing team but also the accounts team.

abc carpet & home

Outstanding support! Very fast response times. Customized reports as requested. Great Team!
Lissiyas, John and Jeff! Thank you!