Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Fibolica Inc.

John helped assist with generating detailed reports for me which Shopify Basic doesn't offer. This app is well organized and amazing for those who don't have the budget to move onto the more premium Shopify plans yet. Thank you so much for everything!

GO Buddha Meals

After reading the reviews we took a chance and added the app. Vincent was able to create and set the scheduling of the reports we needed for our business in a matter of minutes. Our company just got smarter with the help of Report Pundit. This is an easy win to add someone like Vincent and his team to improve your operation.

Golden Daydreams

I needed a report that showed total sales by each state and country. Tried to use my old reporting app and tried for an hour. Downloaded this app and someone from live chat literally created the report for me in minutes. Will be using this app from now on. Also building a custom report on this app is way simpler then most. 10/10

KC Sports

Never have I experienced such quick customer service! The online assistant was warm and friendly and helped me get exactly what I needed for my reports. 5 stars all the way!

personalprotectionplans

This tool is easy to use and support is excellent. When performing setup I had a few questions and response was fast, professional and extremely knowledgeable

Sydney

I had some difficulty initially trying to create a report with the filters I needed, but customer service was quick to respond (within seconds) and helped me create a report tailored to my exact needs.

Sandboxx

Report Pundit has a very simple UI to navigate and amazing support. The Support folks are always quick to provide solutions and are super quick to respond. This app is one of the best bang for your buck applications esp. for reporting!

Dickson Barbeque Centre

I used this app to create a custom tax/sales report.
Immediate and efficient support service from Reuben whom created this report for me in minutes.
Highly recommend this app for accounting use.

InspiredMama

This is my second store im installing this app! I would do the same even if i had 100! thanks for your valuable app and support!

Norse Spirit

Very useful app for digging below the surface of what Shopify can provide in terms of report customisation. Support very responsive