Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Valuecupsph

Excellent customer service. They helped adjust the reports to exactly what I needed. Many options available

Vaping Bear

The level of support you get from this team is the best you can ever get. I have tried many apps. but this team is just awesome to work with.

Sounds True

I like Report Pundit. I like how we have access to all of the data and the process to create a report is pretty intuitive. They were also very helpful in assisting us in creating reports.

Vic's Meat

Support team were very quick and swift to resolve an issue I had with a report we use to plan stock for future dated orders. The issue was resolved in a matter of minutes.

BrownBread

We tried out several reporting apps but found Report Pundit the best by far. Functionality wise, it allows you to create reports for draft orders and payouts which most apps don't. It's also very quick and easy to build reports, but the thing that really makes it stand out is the support. There is a live chat feature on the page and I've never had to wait very long to get help. The support team will troubleshoot your reports and also make changes if required. They have also implemented some changes to the app which I requested, which was really helpful. I would highly recommend this app for reporting!

BRONZE SNAKE

Quick to reply and setup the reports I asked for. Easy to use and has everything you could need. Great selection of reports out of the box.

Upful Blends

John was Super helpful in showing me how this program works and so far so good. Satisfying all my reporting needs. :)

Canna River

Worth every dollar, was struggling with creating commission reports based off the tags we put in every order each month. Love every feature this app offers and if you need help message them in the bottom left corner. They are on it! Thank you - Canna River

Ty Coed Treehouse

Customer service has been great. Really helpful. I would recommend to anyone requiring a similar service

DANIELLA SHEVEL®

I use this app to get reports on a weekly basis for my store and the customer service is amazing and always there to help me build custom reports. Super helpful and responsive.