Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

ProTinkerToys.com

There is a reason this app has 700+ 5 star reviews... WOW, I couldn't figure out how to run a report GUESS WHAT? I just typed to a representative my question and he said "Yes, let me run that report for you." and instantly got me the information I needed in seconds... This app is powerful.

Matcha Cafe Bali

Really really cool app! You can check and export so much data and this is very helpful. It's very simple to use too, but special mention to Sam and their support team as they were able help us out on a few things and very quickly! Great job guys keep it up

Cill Ulta

Had a couple of queries about reports and got sorted in a couple of minutes with the online chat. Very happy.

Claddagh Records

These guys are amazing. They are so helpful and have created custom reports for us. A fantastic app and the best customer support of any app I have ever used. 5 stars!

Medford Seafood Market

James was such a huge help to me by helping me customize my order reports by delivery date! And he was VERY patient and explained things very well!

The Buy And Sell Shop Quinte Inc

I wanted a very specific sales report for a specific product. I contacted the chat help and the customer support rep was amazing. He solved my issue in a matter of a few minutes and made the whole process so easy for me. I highly recommend this app and their customer support.

NovoTex Mayoreo

This is an invaluable tool for creating reports. BUT what really sets this app apart from most other shopify apps is their fantastic chat support. You usually get a response in a few minutes instead of the days/weeks it can take other companies to get back to you.

I Love Vapour

So far this Report Pundit has everything I need plus way more every report you will ever need, and If they don't they will make it for you and email it over when its done. They also have a human live chat where Dominic helped me get a report made to make my life with my shops much easier thank you.

Bambusverige

Its the best report app that I have tested and I tried a few, now I'm going to stay with this, easy to e-mail reports or connect to google, also good service in the chat!

Emmy's Organics

Amazing! We've been in pain trying to pull together data for a state sales tax audit; the information needed was complicated. Finally, someone suggested Report Pundit and 'Hallelujah!' Sam pulled together just what we needed in minutes. We are on cloud nine! Highly recommend.