Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Beats 4 Hope

We are new to the App but so far it has done everything we need (plus more). The analysis is easy to understand and there are video tutorials to show you the How-Tos if you need it. The customer service chat (Vincent ) was amazing and assisted when we needed help. We are looking forward to using this app to grow our store.

HAPPY SiNKS

Very good app! There is a live chat feature, and the support team answered super fast, friendly, and in details.

Unlimited Brands

A perfect app for all kinds of statistics. Fast, easy, and fast working support... The guy's setup a report you need for you when it isn´t set up. They have a really big portfolio of reports for all kinds of needs.

Purple Lizard Maps Wholesale

Just installed this app for the trial period. Reuben in live human chat/customer service was excellent and extremely responsive to our unique needs. I am feeling hopeful - looks like a great resource for our small business. I am looking forward to working with this app.

MIP Cares Canada

The Report Pundit app is very efficient, allowing me to run a variety of reports. In addition, I received great & quick support around customizing the reports to my specific needs, which will save me a lot of time. Thank you, David, for your time and support. Very much appreciated. Mike

Obakki

Really flexible reporting. Tons of scheduling and exporting options. Love the capacity to create custom fields from report data. Customer service is fantastic, super responsive and efficient. Only thing I would love to see is better syntax documentation. Fully recommended.

San Diego Natural History Museum

Let me first start by saying that the Customer Support Team is fantastic! Reuben, Jim, Gabriel, and the rest of the Report Pundit team are quick to respond and act. Our Accounting and Marketing teams can build just about any report we need related to our Shopify activity, and if there is a field that doesn’t exist but you require, they will do their best to create it. Their online chat function hits it out of the park with live rep support. Although we have only been using the app for a couple of months now, it has surpassed our expectations. In fact, there are reports that Shopify is unable to provide due to issues with date ranges that Report Pundit can!

oxoshopsk

Super aplikace, ve které si uděláte přesně takové reporty které potřebujete a to včetně automatických. A také 100% support, který je rychlý a vždy pomůže.

Ana Does Nailz

So far so good, and if they don't have what you need customer service will create the perfect report for you immediately.

SewHungryhippie

This is such a useful app and the customer service is beyond excellent!! Worth every cent! The time saved pays for itself, instead of wandering around I chat them and boom- done!