Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Function18

Time spent using app About 1 month

A really good reporting tool, plenty of options in there that you don't get out of the box with Shopify. Easy enough to build your own reports and for anything that may be a little more complex, the guys at ReportPundit are on hand to build out for you. It's been a huge help for us in our first month on the platform. A big challenge with Shopify reporting is pulling in current inventory alongside sales data, the challenge being, Shopify deson't do it; not an issue with ReportPundit, problem solved.

Trinkle

Time spent using app About 1 year

Report Pundit has brought a really different dimension to the tracking and reporting of my Shopify sales. live chat ide provides perfect service. Thank you.

Jenny Yoo

We've been super happy with this app! It provides very detailed reports that we couldn't get with shopify analytics. The team is also super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

BellaBluetique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

OMG this is the best app I have used. Vincent helped me tremendously. I don't think there isn't a report they can not generate for you. I so badly needed something to break my sales down by state for tax purposes so that I could do my own taxes and when I tell yall they generated me a report in minutes. He even showed me other features on shopify that I did not know nor did the shopify rep know. Thank you Vincent. He was absolutely wonderful and so knowledgeable. Business owners don't hesitate to download this app will save you hours of work

Cleanlogic Body Care

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am able to sort payouts by item,QTY,discount,shipping,tax,fees for both paypal and shopify payment

bellabarnett

Location China

They are so patient! I want to see the sales by product tags, they did a great modification on our report. So all the details can be easily seen. And they absolutely solved my problem and make me work more efficient! Thank you a lot!

All 33

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very flexible and intuitive report creation, and great pre made reports available. More important - actual people will help you create reports quickly; fast response time and awesome follow up on top of a great app.

True Chesapeake Oyster Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Helpful reports. Helpful support. I would recommend it to anyone who needs helpful reporting!

Tip Top Holiday Shop

The BEST customer service. I chatted with John and he worked on my custom report until it was exactly the way I wanted it. Excellent service and a great app too! I look forward to working with this company from now on!

MUJI

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have explored various reporting apps for Shopify and so far this app seems to be the most flexible and customizable. It looks pretty intuitive and the customer support provided by Reuben and John were great.