Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

I Wear I Care

I'm using this app on both my stores. Easy to use and the support is amazing. I've had 2 support chats. Both were answered in seconds and were resolved fully in minutes. They even implemented a function that was not available for me on the fly in less than an hour.

backyardchillin

Setting up daily reports for staff is easy to do. This app has been a big help for us. Tech support is fast and very helpful. They have helped me set up many custom reports very quickly. They always seem to be available via messenger.

Diaries of Paris

Love this app. I am able to pull all customer order details directly from shopify into an excel sheet and create many other reports. Their customer service is top notch, very quick to respond and will help you in case you get stuck creating a report.

Mountain Jade New Zealand

Location New Zealand

Brilliant customer service, always available to help on live chat and excellent ways of reporting on complex data.

Unwrapped Sthlm AB

Location Sweden

This app is the best, we just love this it. It saves us a lot of time. They also got the best customer service ever.

Om, Organic Mushroom Nutrition

The best data app by far! Also, they provide super fast and helpful support when you have advanced questions. I highly recommend! [UPDATE] -- I just wanted to update this review because of happy I am with this reporting tool. The features are comparable with MUCH more expensive tools you'll find out there. Additionally, the availability and responsiveness of app support is amazing. What a great product all around. Well worth your time to start here before looking elsewhere.

The Bruery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This has been one of the best apps I've worked with, and the customer service is always amazing. I have not had any issues getting any of my requests met. Huge thank you to the team!

InstaShield

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is very useful and allows me to track my data just the way I need to. Especially helpful for reports using Order Tags. The developers are always quick to help when I ask.

Moda Market

Time spent using app About 2 months

Using Report Pundit for month end reconciliation and vendor payouts. Looking at scheduled reports now. Got excellent customer support via chat.
Thanks!

MONTCE SWIM //

Time spent using app 37 minutes

They were very responsive and were even able to build a report before our store was fully synched! Very excited to continue to build reports with them!