Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

Oorja Nutrition

This app came to my rescue when Shopify unceremoniously decided they will take away more from the lower level plans in terms of reporting. Excellent flexibility. It has heavy duty flexibility and power to customize. But if you are in a hurry, you can use the pre-existing templates or ask for support's help. Support so far has been great. I hope they continue to provide support of tihs level

Shop Marleys

These guys have absolutely incredible support. Every time i have a question or a certain type of report I need, these guys help me get exactly what i need!

From The Villages

Great Reporting tool. The support team are so helpful and always ready to assist us. Keep up the good work.

Holistix

Great app!! Love their live human support :) it's been very helpful. This app makes possible to export a lot of data that I couldn't before using only Shopify reports.

Lauralee Gifts

Does just what I need. I can access my data and intuitively create reports. The support team has also been great about creating a report for me when I needed something beyond the basics.

Valuecupsph

Excellent customer service. They helped adjust the reports to exactly what I needed. Many options available

Vaping Bear

The level of support you get from this team is the best you can ever get. I have tried many apps. but this team is just awesome to work with.

Sounds True

I like Report Pundit. I like how we have access to all of the data and the process to create a report is pretty intuitive. They were also very helpful in assisting us in creating reports.

Vic's Meat

Reportpundit has one of the best support systems I have ever experienced. They should be the pinnacle example of what EVERY company's support team should look, feel and act like. Every request we make, the reps ALWAYS make the report for us and seriously help us out with any request. You guys are amazing, you have my biggest thank you for all the help you have provided us for the last 6 months.

BrownBread

We tried out several reporting apps but found Report Pundit the best by far. Functionality wise, it allows you to create reports for draft orders and payouts which most apps don't. It's also very quick and easy to build reports, but the thing that really makes it stand out is the support. There is a live chat feature on the page and I've never had to wait very long to get help. The support team will troubleshoot your reports and also make changes if required. They have also implemented some changes to the app which I requested, which was really helpful. I would highly recommend this app for reporting!