Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Moda Market

Using Report Pundit for month end reconciliation and vendor payouts. Looking at scheduled reports now. Got excellent customer support via chat.
Thanks!

MONTCE SWIM //

They were very responsive and were even able to build a report before our store was fully synched! Very excited to continue to build reports with them!

Kung Fu Merch

Report Pundit is very responsive with assistance and I find this reporting app easier to use and more intuitive than others we've tried. You don't need help as often but it's there when you need it.

Flowers Just Because

This is a very handy app that lets you report on any store data, including custom fields like cart attributes. You can view this data on a live dashboard without having to export it to Excel or PDF. Customer service is top notch and assisted me right away with the design of my new report. Highly recommended!

Fibolica Inc.

John helped assist with generating detailed reports for me which Shopify Basic doesn't offer. This app is well organized and amazing for those who don't have the budget to move onto the more premium Shopify plans yet. Thank you so much for everything!

GO Buddha Meals

After reading the reviews we took a chance and added the app. Vincent was able to create and set the scheduling of the reports we needed for our business in a matter of minutes. Our company just got smarter with the help of Report Pundit. This is an easy win to add someone like Vincent and his team to improve your operation.

Golden Daydreams

I needed a report that showed total sales by each state and country. Tried to use my old reporting app and tried for an hour. Downloaded this app and someone from live chat literally created the report for me in minutes. Will be using this app from now on. Also building a custom report on this app is way simpler then most. 10/10

KC Sports

Never have I experienced such quick customer service! The online assistant was warm and friendly and helped me get exactly what I needed for my reports. 5 stars all the way!

personalprotectionplans

This tool is easy to use and support is excellent. When performing setup I had a few questions and response was fast, professional and extremely knowledgeable

Sydney

I had some difficulty initially trying to create a report with the filters I needed, but customer service was quick to respond (within seconds) and helped me create a report tailored to my exact needs.