Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Ty Coed Treehouse

Customer service has been great. Really helpful. I would recommend to anyone requiring a similar service

DANIELLA SHEVEL®

I use this app to get reports on a weekly basis for my store and the customer service is amazing and always there to help me build custom reports. Super helpful and responsive.

Exploding Kittens

Our accounting dept needed a comprehensive report that could be used for our month end sales reports. The team behind Report Pundit were always quick to respond, and started making any changes we requested within minutes of our asking. Amazing Service. 100% RECOMMEND.

BY FAR

We used this app to automate reporting through google sheets and to integrate with other software solutions for analysis. The app provides pretty much everything one would need in terms of reporting. Moreover, the customer support is outstanding and they helped me several times to generate and automate the right reports. I strongly recommend this app to anyone who might need more advanced reporting tools.

IRANZO

I must say, a very customer driven company, try to resolve issues on earlier basis, I had an issue and company was keen to guide .

Direct Face Covers

While thinking to start my trial, I sent a message to the chat. Despite being a weekend and receiving a message about it, I got immediate feedback. Reuben was amazing to explain to me that the app can do what I needed and even helped me for 5 minutes to create what I wanted. I was able to generate a link to provide to a third party a report of how many sales are being made using a specific dicount code that I have created. The app allows to protect the link with a password. Superb app that does so much more than this specific need I covered. I highly recommend it and I am still in the 14 day trial period! The cost of $10 per month is well worth it.

/'Nekid/ Swimwear

Great for creating instant reports. They've got a lot of ready templates but you can also have one made. App is a bit technical so you might need help creating a custom one but they have a live chat feature where you can tell them what you need & they'll create it for you.

Ziggy's Gift Shop

This App is brilliant. It can tell you immediately how many of each item you've sold, who your best customers are, anything you need!

The online help is also excellent.

So glad I found it.

Charming Charlie

This is the best report App on Shopify, PERIOD! Customer service is the best. Love Report Pundit...

Goodee

Exactly what we needed ! We also needed to pull out specific metafields and their team was so quick to show us how to do it. I was already in love with their other App, but Report Pundit is amazing.