Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

dailydoselife.com

The best reporting application in the App Store have not been happier with it and their support is awesome

sKitz Kraven | Official Website

Report Pundit has been a huge help for all kinds of reporting tasks. Being able to link multiple Shopify stores into one consolidated report is great. The Support Team is great too!

Car & Kitchen

Service is absolutely brilliant - need some help just go to live chat and sorted in a jiffy. Couldn't ask for more

HomeFix

Team are so helpful with creating custom reports and helping navigate the app. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing to generate multiple, complex reports.

Broken Planet Market

Reuben was extremely helpful in setting up every report needed. Never seen better customer service, honestly.

Lily Baker Jewels

Great app and awesome customer service!! They are always so prompt and helpful if you need a different type of report that isn't listed. 5 Stars!!!

Smith + Trade Mercantile

App is good - customer service is better! Great to have someone prepare the data for me in chat and then be able to export and finish with a pivot table

Stride

Easy to use app with even better service. You are able to create a lot of reports to better understand your business.

Ojai Lingerie

Fast customer service - they make life so easy when it comes to reporting. I love that they're always available to chat and always come up with the exact report I need on the fly. I love that I don't need to know any formulas to get the information I need.

Color Space™

I used this app to help me build customized tax reporting and discount reports. David and Sam who assisted us in the creation of the reports were amazing - they understood our needs, were quick in providing templates for us to review and ultimately created custom reports that suited our needs to a T. Thank you David and Sam.