Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Arable Labs (Shop Arable)

Yes... it's worth it. Every bit of data that's possible to expose from your store? Instant previews? A team that pro-actively(!) strives for customer success? Check, check, check. "Come for the data, stay for the customer service," haha. There's not much more to say--install the free trial, open a template that almost meets your exact use case, tweak to your liking, and see if you aren't able to export everything you need. Maybe you want to see all open, unfulfilled orders, that aren't tagged "shipmentHold"--and maybe you want to schedule that report. Easy! Tons of possibilities. Hit uninstall before the trial ends if you don't get value out of it, but do check with live chat first to see if maybe you didn't uncover a feature that would help you get exactly what you need. They're good people. Thanks team, keep it up!

Barcode Kwt

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

amazing app, Reuben did a great job assisting me! you can customize any report easily with his prompt support

Crossroads Collective

Any time we have trouble pulling specific reports, Report Pundit always gets it for us. They have saved us so many headaches and so much time. We really recommend using them.

Parkdale PPE

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I use Report Pundit to easily create a variety or reports. There are many ebuilt in reports to use as a base for custom ones. What has been really helpful is that I can share links to that report and anyone with the link can view them. They don't need to login to shopify. You can also password protect the links. Support is chat based. I used it once so far and they responded quickly.

Shiraiwa K.K.

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful for collecting accounting data. It is good to be able to select necessary data and unnecessary data.

Exquisito Chocolates

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app provides great customer service for creating custom reports. They take their time to understand your exact needs.

Eva Franco

Great - Very easy to get the reports I need. The key feature for us was to be able to run reports with the image included. This is super helpful for our stock checks and pick sheets. As an excel power user, I also love the Pivot Summary ability of this app.

Pro Solutions Direct

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very useful app for retrieving all kinds of data from Shopify! The support team is very responsive and extremely knowledgable. We highly recommend this app.

The Porter Collective

At first, looking at the app report page was a little intimidating. But after exploring some of the reports available to us, I found everything to be easy peasy. Even better is that when I chatted up Reuben while on the report page, he was able to make and deliver a custom report that fulfilled exactly what I was looking for. The reports have provided us clarity and insight on a wide range of aspects of our business, but especially related to inventory. Thank you! John Porter

What the Fin Apparel

I was able to create reports with Report Pundit that I was unable to do with any other reporting app I tried. Highly recommended.