Report Pundit

Report Pundit

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
December 14, 2022

Their sync never worked after weeks, and support was absolutely terrible. I have no idea how these people are in business. Tried resolving things with them several times over chat and after no luck I asked for a refund, and even that they can't do. Absolutely useless.

Sportsfuel Supplements NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 16 days
Estore Automate replied December 24, 2022

Hello Sir/Madam,

The sync was working well, and the data was up-to-date. However, on the front end, the "latest refresh" message did not show the correct refresh time. This design issue was fixed and it now working well.

Our chat support associate does not have the access to issue refunds. We issued the refund the next day.

We have been in Shopify reporting for more than 3 years, and our app is trusted by thousands of Merchants. We apologize for the issue and do hope you give us another try.

Thank you!

December 8, 2022

Wanted to like it - but nothing worked. Reports didn't return correct data. I'm glad it works for the other reviewers, but it didn't work at all for me.

Julio Designs Wholesale
Time spent using app: 4 days
Estore Automate replied December 24, 2022

Hello Sir/Madam,

Recently, the endpoint for the "Order Count" & "Total Spent" fields was moved from the Order to Customer endpoint in Shopify API. Our technical team has fixed the issue.

Thousands of Merchants trust our app for its accuracy and flexibility while being cost-effective. We apologize for the issue and hope you give us another try.

Thank you!

August 4, 2021

Support is non-existent.. a full week has gone by with multiple emails being ignored. UTM reports were loaded with duplicates and they were unable to help me figure out a solution.

MedMassager
Time spent using app: 20 days
Estore Automate replied August 11, 2021

Hello, There are 2 types of UTM reports - detailed and summary. The detailed report includes the order number which will show UTM parameters for each order and they are not duplicates.

According to our email logs, we had one chat conversation with you. We also sent 3 follow-up emails on July 20, 23, and 28.

Thank you.