Report Pundit

Build custom or premade reports and integrate with many apps

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Country Gal Thrift

Time spent using app 33 minutes

I used this during the trial period to help run accurate tax reports. It has been helpful and soon as i downloaded the app Shawn was there to assist right way via chat. I will be purchasing the app.

Ease Living

Had some issues at the start but customer service has been kind and helpful and fixed the issues I had at the start. I'll be using this for sure!

SilkLiving

Location New Zealand

On line help excellent- created reports that were exactly as required - done straight away. Has plenty of basic reports which most retailers will require in buying planning process.

True Jersey

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has all of the information and insight we required. The crew is supportive and helpful and have built us many useful reports over more than a year of usage.

Shady Front

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app provides a wealth of information and insight. Developer John is very knowledgeable and helped us resolve several issues.

Art Galore®

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer support. They have all the most used data sources available. Not sure if the data from multiple sources can be linked in one report.

Glik's

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use Report Pundit to create some custom reports. I was not able to find the fields I needed to create the report and contacted their live chat. They created my custom report for me with assistance from me on the fields I needed and were extremely prompt and helpful.

Arica School

Great help from Dominic today. He made some perfect custom fields for me. I would like to be able to make custom fields too and am requesting that you make that option available for us with online tutorials.

Peachymama

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like to use the Report Pundit as it is very handy and a lot more easier to prepare report whenever necessary. Very good customer service! They give us a prompt response with ETA on our queries/ request. I am happy to use Report Pundit. Thumb up!