Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Instant Reports & Analysis on Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax

Moda Xpress

LOVE this app! If you know what you need to see, it's the only reporting app you need. Just select the fields you want to view and viola it spits out the information and ACCURATELY! First time sync takes some time but then it loads pretty quickly. Support is great too! If you finally want to see some clear answers on how things are doing in your store, get this app :)

ClothingUnder10

Amazing app if you need reports not easily accessible through shopify. Custom reports make it easy to find exactly what you need. If something doesn't work, support was great as well and they helped create the reports I needed. Thanks!

Rotor Riot Store

Very good customer service backing up a good product! I needed a quick report, asked for help and all is good!

Miradoom

Awesome App, the Reports are very clean and customizable with lot of possibility. You Can schedule and filter report easily, and the function with Google sheet is very nice for me.

The customer support is also AWESOME.
I used many Reports APP on shopify and this app is so far the best at the best price ! Don't hesitate

Miradory

This app is the best Reporting app on shopify ! You can do everything and the support is very nice also - They can help you easily and very fast. (The best support team i have talk since my 3 years on shopify)

I can only recommend at 100% !
Good job

Secretlab Asia

Was looking for an app to generate detailed Shopify customer data, and this is quite easy to use. Would recommend it.

MaaMee

After trying many apps and accounting softwares, I finally landed into ReportPundit. This app generates extensive reports which can be used for easy profit/tax calculations. The customer support is excellent, very quick and helpful.

Filling Pieces

Very user-friendly and quick app to make all kinds of exports.
I mostly use it for inventory and sales data.

gaffir

I just began with Report Pundit to check its capabilities. So far I am well pleased especially with the customer service and help they offer. They were very fast to respond to my questions! I am excited to see all the updates and features that are added in the future.

Bistro

Great app and support! John instantly helped me resolve my issue and helped me create a custom report. The app has been very helpful so far. I am definitely happy I found it. Keep up the great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6