Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Instant customizable reports -Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax

CTL

Very useful app. It allows us to run scheduled reports that are automatically sent via email or as a Google Sheet. Fantastic customer service and support!

PureModern

I have tried to use the native Shopify reports, but ended up having to merge several spreadsheets. This app can do it all in one spreadsheet and allows you to schedule and email the reports. Also, the customer service has been excellent. They will create custom reports for you same day for no charge.

Dragons and Beasties

This app has been incredibly helpful to quickly pull any data we need for our business. While we are not a power user, and haven't had to ask for custom reports yet, we have had people reach out to see if we need them, which I appreciate. Overall a great product and very simple to use.

Highfivesportswear

We had our website highly customized to provide a certain service for our customers; but, this customization made it difficult to receive certain data easily. John with Report Pundit reached out asking if I needed help. I explained what I needed with ZERO expectation he could help. Without any hesitation, John said, "OK, no problem!" The report I requested was highly customized and took about 24 hours for him to complete. In the end, HE DID IT! This report will literally save HOURS PER ORDER for us. THANK YOU JOHN! This meant much to us.

Baker & Roberts Craft Butchers

What a useful app! Right when we needed it most. The team cannot help enough and made free customizations for us in no time. Would highly recommend, thanks guys!

Stilton Catering Butchers

We installed the App and i spoke directly to a guy called Reuben. What a guy. Couldn't help us enough. Thank you so much for all your help. You have made our production so much easier.

Regards
Stilton Butchers

Extended Seasons Indoor Gardening

Really nice options for detailed reports and excellent customer service. Whenever I get stuck, they are able to quickly offer assistance.

The Urban Hippie

Finally an excellent report writing tool. Very easy to navigate, and excellent customer service. Needed a customized report, received it within minutes from customer service. THANK YOU!

Da Mui Lab

Great app! AWESOME chat help! Included videos to help me navigate & make reports! Just what I needed

Gordon-Conwell Online Store

Very fast and helpful reporting program to show the data we need for our store. I tried other report apps that had pieces of what we were looking for but none could offer the quantity and customizations that this app offered. Their greatest strength is customer service. The team is friendly and work hard to customize reports based on my stores unique set up and transaction history. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10