Report Pundit

Report Pundit | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

The Inspire Food Company - Wholesale

Really usefull app and excellent support with solving any reporting issue. Easy to communicate and videocall support is also available on request.

Lost Years Rum

Really great app and super helpful team! I needed improved sales reporting without wanting to upgrade my Shopify account - Report Pundit is the perfect solution!

Bomini

Do me a big favor, or I'll go crazy counting all these numbers, what a great plugin, and the customer service has been very patient to help me solve the problem

LEDVANCE Shop

Fast and good support! If you got a question or found a bug, it takes less than 5min an you get a feedback!

TriadXP

I used this app to help me build a monthly sales and commission report that took 8 spreadsheets and tons of formulas. I started building the report with Report Pundit and with some immediate help from Sam and boom! He saved me what would take a day to compile in a few minutes! I wish I found these guys a lot sooner!
THANK YOU so much!

Word of Mouth Floors

Love working with this app. Everyone is incredibly supportive. Whenever we have a question, or require a custom report, the team is always very quick to respond. A+

Destination Wedding Details Shop

This app is AMAZING. I feel like I was blind prior to installing this app, and now I see! There is SO much data available to help us make informed business decisions. Prior to using this app, I was missing so much business insight and it was really frustrating. Report Pundit is very user friendly, flexible and has a wealth of information at my fingertips. And the customer service is absolutely incredible. They answered all my questions over chat and instantly created custom reports I needed for my specific needs. Would rate it 10 stars if I could.

Meri Meri UK Retail

Easy to use simple interface, with great options for exporting and scheduling, including email, ftp, google drive etc.

Vloerkledenwinkel

We gebruiken deze app voor allerhande rapportage. We definiëren welk rapport we willen en Report Pundit schakelt heel snel en maken dit voor je in orde. Ik kan dit alle Shopify gebruikers aanraden.

ProTinkerToys.com

There is a reason this app has 700+ 5 star reviews... WOW, I couldn't figure out how to run a report GUESS WHAT? I just typed to a representative my question and he said "Yes, let me run that report for you." and instantly got me the information I needed in seconds... This app is powerful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78