Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

City Books & Lotto

Location New Zealand

I don't very often give a 5 star rating but this app thoroughly deserves it. The functionality is excellent and one of the best reporting tools I have comes across. The customer support from James and Deljo has been first rate. Overnight (I am based in NZ) they have created custom reports for me that have worked first time. I am stoked with this app and the support provided by the customer support team.

birde.co

Location Australia

I use this App to create a variety of sales reports that are not possible on our Shopify Plan. The online chat support is incredible whenever I have any problems creating a specific report their online support helps out in a very timely and professional manner. One of the best Apps we use.

Barbell Bake Shop

Good. Navigation is relatively easy. But support is great. Always available and they will make reports for you on the spot.

SWAG KICKS

Location Pakistan

Hands down one of the best apps I have on my shopify store. They have a wide range of premade reports, adding the ability to make custom report with great live chat support makes ReportPundit my one stop solution for all types of reporting tasks.

COOLA

We're pretty impressed with Report Pundit. The reports library is extensive and so far any reporting we haven't been able to find prebuilt we've been able to make custom. Plus their support so very prompt and professional. It's a great value!

Walter Bauman Jewelers

Very happy with this app. Antony was very helpful.
The custom reports I needed were completed quickly and did what they needed to do.

Ron Dorff

Location France

It's an awesome tools, very powerfull, user friendly, with strong customization and a incredible customer service !

Babiators Sunglasses

This app helped me pull gift card transaction reporting that we needed for accounting. I like that they helped me with a lower cost due to only needing to use one specific report they offered.

Ypsilon Dresses

I've used this app to pull more complex reports for our store. Their customer service has been incredible in creating reports for you if you are struggling. Most recently, Darren was a lot of help in getting a report the way I needed it to look. I highly recommend this app if you need more reporting than what is offered in your plan.

Geometry Gardens

Antony from Report Pundit assisted with creating a report that allowed me to see the cash sales totals separated from cash tax totals. It is extremely helpful with my daily accounting. I highly recommend Report Pundit to help create any reports needed for bookkeeping.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101