Report Pundit

Build custom or premade reports and integrate with many apps

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The College Dairy

We use this app on three of our Shopify stores and love it. Not only is it extremely flexible (we are doing some crazy stuff), but the support is top-notch. Their real-time live-person chat is a life-saver. Every weird scenario I've sent them, they've accommodated within minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

The Fittest

I love this app. Can create all types of reports and the customer service is great and fast. This is a most have for your store.

Made In Nature

Excellent app with really superior customer service. Customizable reporting app with all of the functionality you wish you got in your Shopify reports. Added bonus is the customer service is excellent— a real live knowledgeable human available via chat.

GIFTOLLA

This is a great app. The customer Service is awesome, they answer every question to help you create your custom report.

Suzannah London

This app has a whole host of useful reports that you can adapt for your own needs, and if you can not find a generic one, support will make you one up tailor made in no time, at no extra cost.
Even after moving to the Shopify advanced plan, it is still no comparison for the breadth of data you can analyse with this app.

Dingdong's Garden

The support was excellent. They helped me configure a report I needed in no time at all. Thanks again!

STRANGERS & LOVERS

Great app. I use this app in all of our Shopify stores. I chatted a lot with their support team, and they solved all of the issues we faced. Appreciate your help

Off the Wheaten Path, LLC

Jeff was extremely knowledgeable and helped me setup my report in minutes! It's great to work with someone that knows what they are doing!

Altuzarra

Love this reportingapp! It is highly customizable and we always got a quick customer service response

Magnadyne

Great Tech Support. I needed a simple report that Shopify does not offer in their reporting (anyone surprised?). Installed the app needed a tweak to a report and they did it for me within a few hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113