Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Great support desk help. Was quick to initially respond and was able to solve our problem in no time.

AnimalBiome

Easy to use, great tech support, even at 6am EST. The helpdesk Tony helped me write a custom field for a query, sent me step by step instructions for the future, and even contacted me after our chat via email 3 times to ensure my needs were resolved. Thanks, Tony! Great work!

Vital Nutrients Professional

Report Pundit gives you everything you need to analyze the data for your Shopify store. The live customer support is OUTSTANDING! Quick and accurate. Highly recommend this app. Must have!

DREAM

Very capable reporting app. Multi-shop data has been great for us. Automated reports too with thousands of records. We are planning to use the Shopify metafield data TBD. In several months across many stores, I think I've only had 1 time out of 10-15 chat conversations that a human was not immediately available to help me and that was a weekend. Most of the time they respond within seconds and build and fix the reports for me quickly above and beyond my expectations for support. Occasional problems have occurred but they have been quick to temporarily fix and enhance the app. Occasional slowness occurs with the larger multi-store reports across many weeks and months but that is true to some extent in all systems and I think some Shopify throttling may be occurring. Overall happy with our choice, because bottom line is that anything I haven't liked and anything I've had a problem with has had a reasonably quick resolution. For your reference, we are likely in the top 1-2 percent of Shopify customers in terms of orders and data including Plus and Advanced stores.

Sabai Design

A very useful app for generating custom reports. Excellent customer service that has allowed us to tailor the reports to our specific needs, thereby saving us a lot of time.

Play Universe

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

This has been a great experiance with this app. It just made things simple and saved us lot of time. Absoltely perfect app and 100% important app for every store. Best part is their customer support. Top notch and the best support ever. Thank you

FitLife Brands

Great app! The customer support was top notch! They helped me build the right reports. Highly recommend it.

Mother Earth Living

Report Pundit has been amazing for our Shopify reporting needs. There seems to be endless parameters. And if there is something we couldn't figure out, they step in customize the report for you...often within minutes! Great app!

ALLNET China

Location Hong Kong SAR

Anthony from the support helped me in minutes to set up the report filter. We use it for monthly reports which was not difficult to manage. This time we needed an urgent report which I could not resolve immediately. Anthony made my day! Thanks and we recommend this app!

UpDown Desks Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Was able to get a useful custom report for a business issue we were dealing with. The person on live chat was very helpful to me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45