Funktionerne i Shopify App Store er begrænsede på grund af planlagt vedligeholdelse den 11. december kl. 15:00 UTC. Vi er snart klar igen!
Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. oktober 2023

Hi Kevin here from Papanui Cycles,

I was dealing with George Bailey-Kirby to create a custom report for my bank and needed help with a forecast report, this was completed within 10 minutes and George asked all of the right questions so the report was custom to my business,

Thanks, George, and well done excellent customer support.

Kevin
Papanui cycles

Instore Papanui Cycles
New Zealand
Mere end et år bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 24. november 2023

Appreciate the great review, and glad you got both the reports and the support you needed - always happy to help out :)

22. november 2023

I have been using Report Toaster now for 3 months after having tried many other reporting apps none of which come close to this tool. The ability to customize your own reports for all areas of your business is excellent, including Revenue Recognition, a key area for me.

When needed customer service is exceptional. They are not just extremely helpful, but are quick to understand what's required and also point out other considerations you may not have considered.

Thank you Toaster reporter, for your help, expertise, and patience.

Theia Corporation
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 24. november 2023

Appreciate the great review, and good to hear that those revenue recognition reports are working out for you! Thanks! :)

24. oktober 2023

This is an amazing app. I did have to buy the paid subscription but onve I did they set up my reports to pull the custom data that I needed!

ZM Custom Tees
41 minutter bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 24. november 2023

Thanks for the nice review, and great to hear that we could get you everything you needed :)

19. oktober 2023

AMAZING app with fabulous customer service! The options are endless and they are a pleasure to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

STICKERBEANS
Cirka 3 timer bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 24. november 2023

Appreciate the great review, happy to help out! :)

29. juli 2023

We highly recommend this app! It has been an absolute lifesaver for our Shopify store. With its help, we can confidently manage order sheets (with no removed items included), sales reports, and more. Thanks to this app, we have peace of mind, allowing us to focus on running our business efficiently. It's a must-have for any Shopify store owner!

Winnerforce
Libanon
11 måneder bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 31. juli 2023

Thanks for the kind review, and we're so glad it's been a big help for your business! :)

1. september 2023

Have only used for a few days but so far so good. Lots of reports out of box and support has been excellent and quick in helping build out a few custom reports. Highly recommend.

Sleep Doctor
2 dage bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 24. november 2023

Thank you for the kind review - glad we could help you out and get you the reports you needed :)

31. juli 2023

Cannot believe how good it has been to work with someone as knowledgeable and as responsive.

Great service and support

Gold Medal Wine Club
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 4. august 2023

Excellent, glad you've enjoyed the support and that we could help you out! :)

14. august 2023

Highly recommend this app, the supporting team is very helpful and quick reaction, saving me so much time for the reporting

FITTERY
SAR Hongkong
4 dage bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 18. august 2023

Thanks so much for the review! We are always glad to help.

2. juli 2023

Absolutely Brilliant! Includes data more than shopify could offer. Even the free plan is so useful...Thank you very much.

A Bit Orange
3 måneder bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 7. juli 2023

Thanks for your kind review, glad we could help you out! :)

25. maj 2023

I tested several report apps and choose Report Toaster as our app to use in our operation. I expect it to be a long term relationship. It offers what we need in a variety of ways, and support has been quick and accurate in both questions and custom needs. I would recommend this app!

Dave's Hobby Shop by W5SWL
Mere end et år bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 25. maj 2023

Thanks for the great review! It has been a pleasure helping you out.