Anmeldelser (204)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. april 2023

Just started with Report Toaster and it is just what I need. I had a question re setup and their help desk (George) helped me get up and running in a matter of minutes. Great service!

Exact Nature Botanicals LLC
Cloudlab svarede 11. april 2023

Happy to hear that we could help get you sorted with your reports :)

6. december 2021

This is by far the best app and support I have used on shopify. The support was instant and they helped me to create reports from another app extension I used on shopify. I highly suggest this app!

El3ment Productions
Cloudlab svarede 6. december 2021

Excellent, really appreciate the nice review and we're happy we could provide you with exactly what you were looking for!

11. november 2021

I used this app to help me add granularity to my shopify reporting, including adding virtual options like delivery details to the report. Customer service is amazing...he walked me through everything.

BrentStore
Cloudlab svarede 11. november 2021

Thanks for your review, happy you're enjoying the app and that we could be of service!

20. september 2021

I added this app today and asked for some help in Chat. I was overwhelmed by help I received. I now have several report formats I can send to the owner for daily or weekly sales updates (including customer info. Thanks Report Toaster!!

Ann Hand
44 minutter bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 20. september 2021

Thanks for the review, and glad we could be of help!

25. juli 2021

Thanks for the stellar support- very quick and responsive. App already has a lot of useful features, but support team is quite open for ad hoc requests. thank you, Sam

Samia Med Pharmacy
Filippinerne
38 minutter bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 25. juli 2021

Thanks for the kind words and for using our app! We are always excited to help our users and hear what they need.

4. september 2022

This app is clean, and shows all the information needed. Most impressed by the quick response from George and update on a question I had. Finally found a reporting that works how I needed it to!

City Mattress Factory
27 minutter bruger appen
Cloudlab svarede 4. september 2022

Appreciate the review, glad we could help you out :)

23. maj 2024