Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de febrero de 2024

I'm a relatively inexperienced user of Shopify and needed a tool to create some proper reports around aspects of my customers... we are a retail-subscription based hybrid that needs to keep track of customers that drop in and out of our program.

The software has allowed me to create highly customized reports, easily, which is exactly what I need to manage the day to day, create sales and tax reports, but also organize the data in a way that really helps with my marketing planning.

The team has been great to respond when I've had some challenges and are quick to resolve things... I cannot recommend this platform (and this team) enough!

Cantoro Wine Club
4 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

Really glad we could help you out, and we appreciate the kind review :) Thank you!

4 de enero de 2024

We've been using Report Toaster for about a year now and are very happy with the service. Their templates are a great resource and easy to get started/customize. We've also been very happy with the customer support and George in particular who has created several highly complex reports for us. He's extremely reliable, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your contributions!

Marcella
12 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thanks Marcella for the kind review, happy we could get you everything that you've been looking for and that we could help you out! :)

18 de enero de 2024

They are doing amazing with highly customizable reports. We communicate the report logic and how we want the report to look like, they will organize it in a nice and presentable way.

Hotel Scents
Cloudlab respondió 24 de enero de 2024

Appreciate the great review, always happy to help!

4 de enero de 2024

Report Toaster is our life saver. Without Report Toaster and its excellence service, we can't get to where we are now. Highly recommend this App to all business.

Hotel Collection
Cloudlab respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thanks for the great review, and always glad to be of service :)

10 de enero de 2024

This afternoon, I had a niche question on configuring a report. I used the chat function and was connected with George Bailey-Kirby who provided absolutely outstanding, white-glove support. Answered my questions, configured the report on my behalf, and saved it to my account within a few minutes. Way above and beyond what I could have possibly imagined.

Regarding the platform overall: I wish we had found this app sooner - it's an incredibly robust reporting platform that solves so many problems we have had to find ways creative ways to work around. Feels pretty weird to be so pumped about a reporting platform, but here we are! -DJH

Voxel Dental
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Appreciate the kind review - glad our support & platform have been so helpful!

3 de enero de 2024

It's the best reporting application ever, a must have for anyone using Shopify! And the support is beyond anything I've ever experienced!

Robert Clay Vineyards
12 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 5 de enero de 2024

Thanks for your great review, happy to hear that you've found both our app and the support so helpful :)

22 de noviembre de 2023

I have been using Report Toaster now for 3 months after having tried many other reporting apps none of which come close to this tool. The ability to customize your own reports for all areas of your business is excellent, including Revenue Recognition, a key area for me.

When needed customer service is exceptional. They are not just extremely helpful, but are quick to understand what's required and also point out other considerations you may not have considered.

Thank you Toaster reporter, for your help, expertise, and patience.

Theia Corporation
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 24 de noviembre de 2023

Appreciate the great review, and good to hear that those revenue recognition reports are working out for you! Thanks! :)

16 de diciembre de 2023

Currently not working for this paying customer. Limited "tag" filtering options when it does.

Woodshed: An Appalachian Joint
10 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 18 de diciembre de 2023

Hey there,

We're sorry you're having a problem but we'd be happy to help you resolve this issue. Usually when somebody is experiencing difficulties with the app, it's often a misunderstanding or something that we can quickly resolve.

We do offer our live chat and email support via support@cloudlab.com, but perhaps we missed a message from you? Either way, I just sent you an email - so feel free to respond and we'll get you sorted as quickly as possible.

11 de enero de 2024

Tons of useful reports available, help center was super responsive and helpful in pulling the report I needed. The data in here is incredibly useful! Highly recommend.

Peanut and Bumble
Canadá
20 días usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Thank you for the nice review, really glad we could help you out :D

31 de octubre de 2023

Hi Kevin here from Papanui Cycles,

I was dealing with George Bailey-Kirby to create a custom report for my bank and needed help with a forecast report, this was completed within 10 minutes and George asked all of the right questions so the report was custom to my business,

Thanks, George, and well done excellent customer support.

Kevin
Papanui cycles

Instore Papanui Cycles
Nueva Zelanda
Cloudlab respondió 24 de noviembre de 2023

Appreciate the great review, and glad you got both the reports and the support you needed - always happy to help out :)