Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de marzo de 2023

I am just getting to know Report Toaster and so far it's a game changer! It seems to have the capability to do all of the things that Shopify SHOULD do. George was a great help and I look forward to discovering more about Report Toaster

Ludwig Fine Wine
Alrededor de 17 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 2 de marzo de 2023

Appreciate the review, happy we could get you sorted :D

10 de noviembre de 2021

Im using this app the get all the analytics and i am impressed with the support and attention this app has, george helped me a lot with all the questions i had :)

Maiia Activewear
México
Alrededor de 14 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 10 de noviembre de 2021

Thank you, we're glad we could help you out! :)

20 de agosto de 2021

This app is unbelievably great - shockingly good, really flexible, super-responsive and helpful customer service, and much better than many apps that cost hundreds (!) of dollars more per month. I audited a dozen apps and this one did what I needed it to do, without all of the crazy extra bells and whistles and fees. Love it so hard.

pinupgirlclothing.com
Alrededor de 11 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 20 de agosto de 2021

Thank you so much!!! We are glad you like the app and we are happy to help.

16 de febrero de 2022

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I would need to upgrade my shopify account in order to get all the options it provides. And George was extremely helpful (and very quick too) when I needed help creating a customized report.

LT Squared
Alrededor de 6 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 16 de febrero de 2022

Hey, I'm glad to hear that we could be of assistance, (and especially that we could save you money from no longer needing to upgrade your Shopify account to be able to access quality reports!)

Thanks so much! :)

16 de diciembre de 2022

We just downloaded this app today and have had the best experience in the last few hours. Some how 2500+ of our orders got marked as fulfilled, and we have been sorting through these manually all week trying to get this issue resolved so we can ship our customers items! George helped me get a report in no time and it was exactly what I needed to see! Definitely recommend!!!!

Southern Boy Co.
Alrededor de 6 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 16 de diciembre de 2022

Excellent, so glad we could help you out and get you sorted with the report you were looking for :)

12 de julio de 2022

I was struggling a bit to understand how the reports work, but once I put up a question, I got an immediate (and super thorough) response! Walked me through the whole process, what it can accomplish (a lot) and helped me extract the data points needed. Thank you!

This Dog's Life
Cloudlab respondió 12 de julio de 2022

Thanks for the lovely review, happy we could help you out and get you the data that you need! :D

30 de octubre de 2021

Great customizable reports app. It allowed me to create reports needed for accounting with the latest EU OSS tax law.

HypeSheriff EU
Polonia
Cloudlab respondió 1 de noviembre de 2021

Thanks so much! We are glad you can get the information you need.

26 de enero de 2022

I needed some help getting set up, and getting the app to do exactly what I needed & the support staff was OUTSTANDING. Highly recommend!

Busy Bee Smocks!
Cloudlab respondió 26 de enero de 2022

Excellent, so happy we could help you out!

Fecha de modificación: 20 de septiembre de 2022

I wasn't finding the reporting that I needed in Shopify, so I asked them for assistance. They determined they couldn't offer me the reporting, but suggested I use Report Toaster. So I connected my Shopify account to it and started looking around. I also noticed I didn't see all the information that I needed, so I reached out to the Report Toaster team and was assisted with one of the best services I've ever experienced. They were fast, smart, and professional. I believe I worked with Goerge on this rpeorting.

VERSATEX Building Products
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 20 de septiembre de 2022

Thanks for the great review, happy we could get you sorted :)

30 de junio de 2021

Superb app. Easy to understand interface and allows for in depth manipulation of the data through filters. Creation of a custom report was no trouble for the support chat and their help and input was quick and efficient. Definitely an app to watch as they roll out new features!

The Soft Brick Company
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 30 de junio de 2021

Thank you for the great feedback and for the review! We are always glad to listen and help.