Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de febrero de 2024

Really great team behind this app. They were able to help me immediately with a report where I need my customer tax information with the specific currency exchange amount (that I can't get on Shopify).

Inoki Bathhouse
Canadá
Cloudlab respondió 20 de febrero de 2024

Excellent, really glad we could help you out! Appreciate the kind review :)

24 de octubre de 2023

This is an amazing app. I did have to buy the paid subscription but onve I did they set up my reports to pull the custom data that I needed!

ZM Custom Tees
Estados Unidos
41 minutos usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 24 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for the nice review, and great to hear that we could get you everything you needed :)

20 de febrero de 2024

Great Support!

They will even help you build a custom report and save it to your dashboard!

James Cress Florist
Estados Unidos
21 de febrero de 2024

George and the team at Report Toaster really earn their money. He goes above and beyond at helping us generate the EXACT reports we need from Shopify. The team there do not hesitate to roll up their sleeves and spend literally hours building and customizing reports to your specifications. Best bargain on the Shopify App store!

Palm Beach Autographs LLC
Estados Unidos
25 de mayo de 2023

I tested several report apps and choose Report Toaster as our app to use in our operation. I expect it to be a long term relationship. It offers what we need in a variety of ways, and support has been quick and accurate in both questions and custom needs. I would recommend this app!

Dave's Hobby Shop by W5SWL
Estados Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 25 de mayo de 2023

Thanks for the great review! It has been a pleasure helping you out.

8 de marzo de 2023

I needed to create a custom report which Shopify couldn't do unless we upgraded and paid another US$220 a month. That's when I contacted Report Toaster support... app installed, support chatted with me and created a custom report with all of the fields I needed - voila!
Highly recommend this app if you're looking to dig into your numbers.

Surf Society
Australia
12 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 21 de marzo de 2023

Appreciate the nice review, happy we could help you out!

19 de octubre de 2023

AMAZING app with fabulous customer service! The options are endless and they are a pleasure to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

STICKERBEANS
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 24 de noviembre de 2023

Appreciate the great review, happy to help out! :)

1 de septiembre de 2023

Have only used for a few days but so far so good. Lots of reports out of box and support has been excellent and quick in helping build out a few custom reports. Highly recommend.

Sleep Doctor
Estados Unidos
2 días usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 24 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for the kind review - glad we could help you out and get you the reports you needed :)

11 de abril de 2023

The team at Report Toaster are extremely helpful. We found a solution to our problem within a matter of minutes!

Yaeger's Shoes
Estados Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 11 de abril de 2023

Fantastic, glad to hear we could sort you out :)

2 de julio de 2023

Absolutely Brilliant! Includes data more than shopify could offer. Even the free plan is so useful...Thank you very much.

A Bit Orange
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 7 de julio de 2023

Thanks for your kind review, glad we could help you out! :)