Reseñas (204)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de enero de 2024

We've been using Report Toaster for about a year now and are very happy with the service. Their templates are a great resource and easy to get started/customize. We've also been very happy with the customer support and George in particular who has created several highly complex reports for us. He's extremely reliable, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your contributions!

Marcella
12 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thanks Marcella for the kind review, happy we could get you everything that you've been looking for and that we could help you out! :)

10 de enero de 2024

This afternoon, I had a niche question on configuring a report. I used the chat function and was connected with George Bailey-Kirby who provided absolutely outstanding, white-glove support. Answered my questions, configured the report on my behalf, and saved it to my account within a few minutes. Way above and beyond what I could have possibly imagined.

Regarding the platform overall: I wish we had found this app sooner - it's an incredibly robust reporting platform that solves so many problems we have had to find ways creative ways to work around. Feels pretty weird to be so pumped about a reporting platform, but here we are! -DJH

Voxel Dental
4 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Appreciate the kind review - glad our support & platform have been so helpful!

18 de enero de 2024

customer service is outstanding. They created a report for me when I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. Thank you!

Super impressed with the reports they've already created. Very much worth getting if you're serious about using data to grow

Gather & Pray
22 días usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 24 de enero de 2024

Excellent, really glad we could help you out! Thank you for the great review :)

4 de enero de 2024

Report Toaster is our life saver. Without Report Toaster and its excellence service, we can't get to where we are now. Highly recommend this App to all business.

Hotel Collection
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 8 de enero de 2024

Thanks for the great review, and always glad to be of service :)

5 de abril de 2024

Super service. J'ai meme recu de l'aide pour le set-up des reports. Top top top!

LA BOUCLE KNOKKE
Bélgica
Alrededor de 10 horas usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 10 de abril de 2024

Merci beaucoup, je suis très heureux que nous avons pu vous aidé!

15 de febrero de 2024

Powerful app and incredible support. Thank you

The Bead Chest
7 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 20 de febrero de 2024

3 de enero de 2024

It's the best reporting application ever, a must have for anyone using Shopify! And the support is beyond anything I've ever experienced!

Robert Clay Vineyards
12 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 5 de enero de 2024

Thanks for your great review, happy to hear that you've found both our app and the support so helpful :)

11 de enero de 2024

Tons of useful reports available, help center was super responsive and helpful in pulling the report I needed. The data in here is incredibly useful! Highly recommend.

Peanut and Bumble
Canadá
20 días usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Thank you for the nice review, really glad we could help you out :D

29 de enero de 2024

I've had wonderful customer service experiences with George! I encountered a couple of challenging situations, and he seamlessly helped me in finding solutions and assisted me in running reports. I wish all customer service experiences were this quick and easy ◡̈
Thanks George!

The Well Lived Woman
6 días usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 2 de febrero de 2024

Appreciate the kind review, and so glad we could help get you sorted :)

16 de diciembre de 2023

Currently not working for this paying customer. Limited "tag" filtering options when it does.

Woodshed: An Appalachian Joint
10 meses usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 18 de diciembre de 2023

Hey there,

We're sorry you're having a problem but we'd be happy to help you resolve this issue. Usually when somebody is experiencing difficulties with the app, it's often a misunderstanding or something that we can quickly resolve.

We do offer our live chat and email support via support@cloudlab.com, but perhaps we missed a message from you? Either way, I just sent you an email - so feel free to respond and we'll get you sorted as quickly as possible.