Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de agosto de 2021

I use this app to export Shopify order information for accounting purposes. The basic Shopify Order Export did not provide all the information I needed but Report Toaster gives me everything I need in one place. Sam, the support guy, was super helpful and built a custom report for me. Report Toaster is going to save me SO much time over the coarse of each month. Thank you for a great app.

Value Controls
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 24 de agosto de 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy to help our customers save time. Please don't hesitate to reach out again.

19 de octubre de 2022

Good app! We've used this extensively to get better insights into our business. The free version has been great and its been good to see the team constantly progress to provide value over time.

BUMSONTHESADDLE
India
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Cloudlab respondió 24 de octubre de 2022

Appreciate the kind review, glad we could help :D

29 de junio de 2021

I needed an app to help me create a custom report without needing to upgrade my Shopify plan and this delivered! Their support chat was super fast and responsive too.

Nourish Clean Beauty
Canadá
8 de marzo de 2023

I needed to create a custom report which Shopify couldn't do unless we upgraded and paid another US$220 a month. That's when I contacted Report Toaster support... app installed, support chatted with me and created a custom report with all of the fields I needed - voila!
Highly recommend this app if you're looking to dig into your numbers.

Surf Society
Cloudlab respondió 21 de marzo de 2023

Appreciate the nice review, happy we could help you out!

2 de agosto de 2021

I have tried a few Apps to produce a summary report of profitability by order over the past 12 months without success, within 30 minutes of installing Report Toaster I had a custom report that gives me exactly what I was after

Living Green Decor
Cloudlab respondió 2 de agosto de 2021

What took you so long :-) ? Thanks so much for using our app. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

11 de abril de 2023

The team at Report Toaster are extremely helpful. We found a solution to our problem within a matter of minutes!

Yaeger's Shoes
Cloudlab respondió 11 de abril de 2023

Fantastic, glad to hear we could sort you out :)

30 de septiembre de 2021

First of all, the support team is AMAZING! I downloaded the app after following a thread online regarding the best apps for meal prep services. I have downloaded so many apps before trying to find one that would be ideal for our business and always ends up uninstalling them as they end up being useless. I am happy to have come across this because Sam really did save us a lot of work and time that we lose every week trying to manually enter data. Please do not look further, these guys are amazing and the customer response/support is top-notch. They will go out of their way to make you have a great experience and will work with you to try to come to a solution to any report-related issue you are facing. I highly recommend them.

Milli's Keto Kitchen
Canadá
Cloudlab respondió 30 de septiembre de 2021

Wow - thanks so much for the encouraging words! We are always happy to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out again.

12 de agosto de 2022

è gratuita e ha tutto quello che mi serve. il costumer care fa più di quel che chiedi e risponde velocemente <3 inoltre sono aperti allo sviluppo di nuove richieste <3 i migliori!

aversashoes.com
Italia
Cloudlab respondió 12 de agosto de 2022

Thank you for the kind review, really glad we could help you out :)

25 de mayo de 2023

I tested several report apps and choose Report Toaster as our app to use in our operation. I expect it to be a long term relationship. It offers what we need in a variety of ways, and support has been quick and accurate in both questions and custom needs. I would recommend this app!

Dave's Hobby Shop by W5SWL
Cloudlab respondió 25 de mayo de 2023

Thanks for the great review! It has been a pleasure helping you out.

5 de mayo de 2022

Excellent app. Excellent customer service too - i needed help today and the developer went above and beyond.

The Mamahood
Reino Unido
Cloudlab respondió 5 de mayo de 2022

Thank you for the great review, always appreciate good feedback from our customers! Happy we could help you out :)