Report Toaster

Custom reports on analytics, financial, profit, export orders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ShoeNami

Report toaster in incredibly helpful in wrangling the multiple channels we need to manage. When we first started using it, it didn't separate the POS channel by device ID, which is absolutely necessary for managing multiple stores and registers. George reached out to me a few days ago and informed me that they had resolved that issue. Excellent customer service.

November 17, 2021

Wonderful, glad we could be of help!

Craftee Shop

Simple to use and straightforward app. Had a couple questions and support was quick and knowledgeable. Got things resolved in less than five mins.

November 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Always happy to help, so please reach out whenever necessary

Chuy Almada Tienda Oficial

Im amazed by the excellent and fast support they have, customer support it's very important and they are definetly very good at it!

November 15, 2021

Thank you kindly, we really do our best to help our customers!

Pot & Pantry

Incredibly impressed with this App and its support. Easy to install and use on a daily basis. Support went above and beyond, giving our request for a new type of report directly to the developers who actually created it in under a week. When Shopify took away the ability to pull reports by individual POS Terminals we were scrambling for a way to get it done, and this App has gone above and beyond to give us that capability back. Can't recommend this App enough, and it's free!

November 13, 2021

Thanks so much! We are glad that we could help you while improving our product. Much more to come.

XIT 404

Excellent so far!. I need a report generator and this is it plus!! It s easy to install, use and understand. The layout is intuitive and requires little study to get the result you want. I love it! I highly recommend it.

November 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you are finding our app useful. Stay tuned - lots of great things to come!

BrentStore

I used this app to help me add granularity to my shopify reporting, including adding virtual options like delivery details to the report. Customer service is amazing...he walked me through everything.

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your review, happy you're enjoying the app and that we could be of service!

Nocturne

Customer service is key and these guys know what they are doing. George was so helpful from the moment I set the app and helped me create customs reports. It was easy and user-friendly to do it on my own but I wanted to make sure I get the right things in the right order. You can easily get any report you are looking for in minutes without a hassle. I like to see charts and graphics together and be able to export reports in different formats like pdf, excel, CSV, and more. You can do it all and the best part is, all for free.

November 11, 2021

Wonderful, thanks for your review. Glad we could be of help! :)

Styylux

This app is amazing, the fact that it is free is a life saver for merchants. Thank you to George for helping me out with the analytics, I have tried other report apps that included fees and this is the best Report App by Far.

November 11, 2021

Thank you, we're glad you're enjoying the app and that we could help you out!

Maiia Activewear

Im using this app the get all the analytics and i am impressed with the support and attention this app has, george helped me a lot with all the questions i had :)

November 10, 2021

Thank you, we're glad we could help you out! :)

NMR Brands

Wow! What a pleasure it's been using this app and interacting with them developers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Incredible App with outstanding functionality. Incredible Customer Support.

November 4, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! It has been our pleasure helping you get the reports you need.