Report Toaster

Custom reports on analytics, financial, profit, export orders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

knitbrooks

I am SO happy and relieved that I stumbled across this app. I've been looking for something that will allow me to export my order data from another third party app (as third party variant option data isn't included in regular Shopify order reports), and Report Toaster is PERFECT. This app gives me all the order data I need, in a fully customizable spreadsheet. I can't say enough good things about George, who responded to my initial inquiry almost immediately, and walked me through the app setup step by step so I found and set up exactly what I needed for my shop. This app is a total lifesaver!

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review - we're always happy to help our customers!

ProLine Inc - Watertown, SD

I love the personal help in reporting generously given specifically for our needs! This app has been so helpful, especially in the shipment tracking area.

September 1, 2021

It was a pleasure to be of help! Thanks so much for being a user and making our app better.

Pen Place

I have been looking for an application to reconcile orders to Shopify payments with Shipping and Merchant Fees broken out by Sales Channel. This works exactly as I need and they are very responsive to questions.

August 31, 2021

Thanks so much for using our app! We are always happy to help.

Salish Sea Market (Bowser)

I am a huge fan of this app and the customer service they provide. I would not be able to reconcile my reports without Report Toaster - the Shopify reports just aren't detailed enough. I looked at other apps, but it was the reviews for Report Toaster that made me try it, and the reviews were spot on. Whatever I needed, Sam created a custom report to help me - instantly! If something needed a bit more time to create, he would email it to me as soon as it was ready. Hats off to this app!

August 29, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are very happy to help - customers like you help us make the app better.

Yeah Baby Goods

We are using the app to run some reports for packages that have not been delivered yet and are possibly "lost/stuck in transit". The reports from this app are super helpful and the customer support is AMAZING! They built me a custom report for everything I was looking for and the representative who helped me was wonderful!

August 26, 2021

Thanks so much for giving us the chance! We are glad you're getting value from the app and look forward to helping again.

The Blue Gardenia

Report Toaster is fantastic, and customer support is A+ as well. My initial use for the app was to enable store-wide price changes and to confirm or adjust shipping and tax settings. Report Toaster facilitated each of those functions and also is allowing extensive back-of-the-store analysis of myriad data points. Yay, Report Toaster!

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very happy to help anytime you need something.

LUXX

Report Toaster is a great app with capacity to analyse sales patterns far beyond our need. Very nicely developed and great useful data to figure out who your buyers are and what they seem to prefer, etc to help plan stock management, offers and marketing campaigns.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy that you find the app useful and that it brings you value. We will keep getting better!

2 Moms Craft Shack

This app is excellent. There are so many great reports that come standard but they can also create custom reports that you just can't get in Shopify. I highly recommend this app.

August 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and for using our app! We are always glad to help - you've helped make our app better.

Milton's Daughter

I contacted the developer because I needed a profit with shipping cost report that I was not able to generate through shopify. I was immediately contacted by Sam at Report Toaster who offered to assist with my custom report, adding my actual shipping cost as opposed to my billed shipping costs. He offered solutions going forward as well with regard to integrating the shipping info from the app that I use for shipping (not shopify shipping). Sam has been very responsive and professional and I recommend this app very highly!

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We've been happy to help and look forward tp further automating your operations!

Cartridge Clinic

Great App that enables daily sales report by vendor essential for business needs Best of all its FREE. Support was great when asked about a feature which they are already working on for the future. 10/10

August 25, 2021

Thanks so much for the review!! We are happy that you are enjoying the app. We will be in touch soon when we have scheduling :).