Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cheeky Bliss

The reporting features are sophisticated and in depth. Just what our company was needing to understand our strengths and weaknesses.

November 1, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad that you are enjoying our app.

Water'n'Wine Truro

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Fantastic report app, and support is really helpful. It's shocking to me that is free. This app has way, way more functionality than the default reports in Shopify Advanced.

October 19, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, glad we were able to help!

The Steward School

All I can say is this app is saving my relationship with my accounting staff! I cannot believe how easy these reports are and how customizable they are. From taxes to discount codes to inventory, I have been able to get everything i need here...and when I didn't know what to do, George was right there to talk me through it, creating custom reports, but also showing me how to do it. And he did so without being condescending which is sometimes tricky with technology explanations! I love the "Share a report link" feature too. How awesome that I can create a report and then share it without someone logging in and having access to my Shop. I really can't wait to check out what else this app can do; it already exceeds all of my expectations.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for your review, we're very happy we were able to help! Feel free to drop us a line if you need any further assistance.

MAPdev

Great app. Support team is very responsive with any questions and seems to really want to find or create solutions for my needs

October 12, 2021

Thanks so much! We are glad that we've been able to help you so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Original Green

This app is superb! We've tried a number of reporting apps but they are all quite clunky, Report Toaster is streamlined, flexible with a modern user friendly dashboard. The support is excellent!

October 1, 2021

Thanks so much! We are always glad to help our customers. We are also grateful for your valuable feedback. You have helped make our app better!

Sacred Weaves

Location India

A must-have app. Lifesaver due to limitations of Shopify native reporting. Support is also top-notch.

October 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help if you need it.

Milli's Keto Kitchen

First of all, the support team is AMAZING! I downloaded the app after following a thread online regarding the best apps for meal prep services. I have downloaded so many apps before trying to find one that would be ideal for our business and always ends up uninstalling them as they end up being useless. I am happy to have come across this because Sam really did save us a lot of work and time that we lose every week trying to manually enter data. Please do not look further, these guys are amazing and the customer response/support is top-notch. They will go out of their way to make you have a great experience and will work with you to try to come to a solution to any report-related issue you are facing. I highly recommend them.

September 30, 2021

Wow - thanks so much for the encouraging words! We are always happy to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Popped Fundraising

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Best app out there, best customer service.
Anyone saying otherwise is lying
I would pay (not too much please) for it :)

September 28, 2021

Wow! We love hearing feedback like this. Thanks so much and don't worry - we will let you pay soon!

King's Seafood Company

Sam and his team have been great in providing excellent support! They have been extremely responsive and have assisted us with creating multiple, customized Reports. Looking forward to working with the Report Toaster team as we continue to optimize our internal webstore!

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the review!! We have loved helping you get the reports you need. Looking forward to assisting more in the future.

Virtika Outerwear Europe

Location France

I use this app to do my European VAT tax analysis and reporting which needs to be submitted by country and in CSV. I built custom reports for each European country, which simplifies my work to a minimum. Excellent App, easy to use. Top marks!

September 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad you like the app - much more to come!