Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Vintage Wine Merchants

I've had really messy accounting ever since I transtioned to Shopify. The reports from Shopify have been pretty useless to me as they fail to understand the concept of a 'Daily Store Wide Z'. I've tried a few different report apps, but these guys here actually genuinely reach out and help. I feel much more comfortable with my daily accounting thanks to Report Toaster.

August 23, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! Glad that we can give you peace of mind. Always glad to help our customers!

LuckyBolt

At the time of writing this review Report Toaster has an overall rating of 5 stars and this app deserves it because the Cloudlab team puts in the work to make sure the app works for their users. We tried a lot of the different reporting apps and struggled with various pain points, like latency between data in Shopify and what we see in reports, exportability, and mobile access - just to name a few. Our developer recommended that we try Report Toaster, which was brand new at the time. Out of the box we liked Report Toaster. It had a few bugs at first, but Sam and his team have always been very responsive in fixing the issues that we report to them. If you're looking for a solid reporting app, I would try Report Toaster above all the rest. If it doesn't work out-the-box for your specific use case, then don't hesitate to contact their team and see if they can help.

August 23, 2021

Thanks so much for using the app and for sticking with us from the start! We are always glad to help.

pinupgirlclothing.com

This app is unbelievably great - shockingly good, really flexible, super-responsive and helpful customer service, and much better than many apps that cost hundreds (!) of dollars more per month. I audited a dozen apps and this one did what I needed it to do, without all of the crazy extra bells and whistles and fees. Love it so hard.

August 20, 2021

Thank you so much!!! We are glad you like the app and we are happy to help.

Sockable Fundraising

Before finding Report Toaster, I had conversations with 11 other report app providers, trying to create one custom report that we need to determine which catalogue our sales came from - we have the same product in multiple catalogues, and we were being provided with a range of reports that didn't give us the information we needed. Sam actually took the time to understand the information our business required, and created a custom report within a day. I am really grateful we found Report Toaster, we haven't even scratched the surface of what it can do in terms of amazing custom reports, and we can't wait to dive in further. I highly recommend this app and the support provided by the Cloudlab team.

August 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the review. It was our pleasure helping to find a solution. The only question is why did it take you so long to find us :)?

Ray's Reusables

The fact that this app is free is amazing. It provides a lot of really helpful reports regarding just about anything you can think of. Its great to have a tool that lets me gain a deeper insight into the way my business is working.

August 13, 2021

Wow - thanks for the amazing review! We are thrilled that you find value in our app. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Assistance Healthcare

fantastic tool with reports from orders, customers, products to finance. Great UI and UX. The filter function is easy to use. Sam from Report Toaster is great to work with. Love to have a way to sort.

August 13, 2021

Thanks so much for the review!! We are happy you like our app - it has been a pleasure to help you.

3D Wholesale

Great app and fast support. Easy to understand reports on everything.
I would really depreciate if it integrates with G analytics.

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are working on advanced analytics and will let you know when we have something more in that area.

Schoolbooks.ie

The best reporting app that we've come across in the Shopify app store, and we've tried quite a few! Lots of useful pre-existing report templates, and really easy to create and save your own bespoke "My Reports". Sam has been incredibly helpful and generous with his time when we've had queries. I can highly recommend this app.

August 10, 2021

Thanks fo much for using our app! You feedback has been amazing.

wdlracing

Needed some extra assistance for what we needed in a specific report and they got right to it and helped us. Super impressed with how responsive they are.

August 3, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We are always glad to get feedback and find a solution.

Northglenn MTNMAN

I purchased a new point of sale system and it wasnt giving me the reports I needed. But Report Toaster has given me everything I ask for and they are so fast! Absolutely love it!

August 3, 2021

We are happy to help! Thanks for using our app and for helping make it better.