Report Toaster: Custom Reports

Hassle FREE custom REPORTS and Analytics. Export and Download.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Lace Museum Shop

Had a problem with Report Toaster and George Bailey-Kirby in customer support jumped in on a Chat session and quickly solved the mystery. And he provided several helpful resource links since I’m a new user. Very proactive! Thanks so much for quickly solving my issue. George gets 5 stars, but the overall rating is 4 stars because how to use the Select Column feature was counter intuitive. I suggested they add text that you “drag & drop” the new column name (vs trying to double click to select from the list).

January 10, 2022

Thank you for the review and for your excellent suggestion, we'll certainly consider adding it to the app :)

Readers Warehouse

So far so good. Its a great app with nice, easy and informative reporting dashboard. The only issue so far is that my inventory seems to be too big and some of the reports struggle to load. I have contacted support about it though and they were amazing and are on it! So super star given to customer support too!

September 16, 2021

Thanks for the review! I just wanted to let you know we've since resolved the problem you identified yesterday, so you should no longer experience any issues with the load times for those very large reports.

We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and feel free to reach out to us at any time with further feedback.